IGNORED

Who next? (Merged)

Luxo Jr.

25 minutes ago, marcofisher said:

Wouldn't be surprised if Holden had a few good results between now and the end of the season and ended up getting the job...

I’m really surprised Macca hasn’t been put in caretaker charge.  C’mon Deano, let’s see the true Deano for 5 games.

6 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

Several promotions, 3 cup semi finals. 4 yrs at Derby, saved Sheff Utd from relegation. Teams set up to play attacking football....why not ?

He is actually a really good shout. Good, principled manager. ??

5 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

Michael Laudrup ?

In a Hummel tracksuit, I might be overly aroused! ?

• The title was changed to Who next? (Merged)

Well, never have we been a more attractive proposition for a manager, surely?

An owner who doesn’t like to sack, supports the manager in the transfer market, nice stadium, new training ground coming and a good squad already.

I hope we show some ambition with this appointment - there are some very good managers out there that I’m sure would like to come here.

Just now, Kibs said:

Well, never have we been a more attractive proposition for a manager, surely?

An owner who doesn’t like to sack, supports the manager in the transfer market, nice stadium, new training ground coming and a good squad already.

I hope we show some ambition with this appointment - there are some very good managers out there that I’m sure would like to come here.

This.

Time to really show some ambition.

If promotion to the Prem is the goal - and we've been told often enough that it is - it would be a good idea to appoint someone who has actually achieved that...or its equivalent...

...and to not take a punt on a manager with no demonstrable experience achieving the task required.

Archived