IGNORED

Who next? (Merged)

Luxo Jr.

I must admit I`m intrigued by the Lee Bowyer suggestions. He does seem to have done wonders at Charlton with no money and in the face of all sorts of adversity off the field (are their ownership issues even sorted yet) but he does come across as a bit petulant when he doesn`t get his own way sometimes - a bit like he was as a player I suppose.

13 hours ago, Superjack said:

If it's not Robins or MacAllister I will be very surprised.

I'd be very happy with Robins.

I’m really surprised Macca wasn’t given the caretaker role, so I read into that he won’t be in the frame.  Wonder if SL will try to insist that Macca stays as coach?

4 hours ago, Gert Mare said:

This is the man a lot of City fans are banging on about.....

2198B149-0054-49D3-90C8-48EEE3C29E6C.jpeg.9a6e342e003241cb33e09f0ea1a53db2.jpeg

Get ready to go back to 1981 ?

Houghton, Hodgson, Hughton, What’s in a name.

Hard to say on names with so many options but personally, just want a manager/coach that has an exciting way of playing, is consistent with it even with losses, and One that not only gets the best out of our current player that are very talented, but that actually develops them to be better players.

cant say I saw any of that from LJ but it would be a good starting point to build upon

14 hours ago, Ron Swanson said:

People are suggesting Jokanovic and fair enough he's got a great track record in England. But he's not the type of manager who's going to be fist bumping to section 82 when we win a game. He's a much reserved character, not going much away in pre and most match interviews. The last manager we had like that was SOD..

If we get a successful manager, the fans don't need a fist punching manager. The players performing, scoring, entertaining, win, lose or draw will be enough.

Archived