Scott Murray - Got to go

1 minute ago, marcofisher said:

Not saying they are strictly related. But we've lost every game since Downsey has introduced "Higher or Lower" on RobinsTV.

Is that team selection changes from the week before ?

I'd have no doubt that his passion desire and commitment to the club would see him get more out of the current side than LJ is

Had to laugh at his bobble hat he was wearing today 

You could be onto something.

The past few games have revealed very few Ariel crosses, no Dazzling skills, with few players being Comfortable on the ball. O'Dowda? Cal gone this summer and poor servis to the strikers. Certain players need to be hung out to dry.

52 minutes ago, Wiltshire robin said:

Nope just Johnson, Murray would be tactically better than the dwarf

Get so bloody fed up with the whole "dwarf" thing.

Now I don't know you from Adam so perhaps you could help me next time I reply to one of your posts

Are you- short/tall, fat/thin, clever/thick, black/white, bold, wear glasses? Big nose/ears/arse.

He's just been sacked so at least I won't have to read any more shit like your post again.

Don't forget to let me know which descriptions fit you, I would hate to get it wrong.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
13 minutes ago, Galley is our king said:

Now I don't know you from Adam so perhaps you could help me next time I reply to one of your posts

Are you- short/tall, fat/thin, clever/thick, black/white, bold, wear glasses? Big nose/ears/arse.

He's just been sacked so at least I won't have to read any more shit like your post again.

Don't forget to let me know which descriptions fit you, I would hate to get it wrong.

Totally agree. Some of us are happier with this outcome than others (I am loving it). But have a bit of ******* class! LJ loves the club, but it went wrong - as it usually does when you get to his length of tenure. Absolutely no need for personal insults. Wish him all the best in whatever he now does. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Badger08 said:

We've blamed everyone else this evening.

Change your fabric softener, or get out of my club!!

Enough is enough. 

Our shirts definitely seemed heavier in the rain than Cardiff’s.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Wiltshire robin said:

Why , Johnson was tactically dog **** , or are you one of his disciples 

How about answering the question earlier from "Galley is our king", or don't you have the balls?

1 hour ago, Galley is our king said:

Slim tall handsome, I should be a model really 

9 minutes ago, Redtucks said:

How about answering the question earlier from "Galley is our king", or don't you have the balls?

Just did , chin up son

12 minutes ago, Wiltshire robin said:

Slim tall handsome, I should be a model really 

Just did , chin up son

So what's not been answered? 

You must be a thick, bold, four eyed, model who probably also has a massive arse with potential to be ginger........

Getting much work modelling?

1 minute ago, Galley is our king said:

So what's not been answered? 

You must be a thick, bold, four eyed, model who probably also has a massive arse with potential to be ginger........

Getting much work modelling?

Stop crying pal lj is gone get over it , his stubbornness cost us points , glad he’s gone