IGNORED

He is not going anywhere!!!!!

Lez

Just now, Lez said:

We have Hull next.....SL and MA view will be give him a chance, and just like rotherham 2 or 3 years back LJ crunch game against the current worst side in the league.

Even we should beat hull.....that's LJ job secured. Sorry to disappoint but he isnt going anywhere!!!

I assume your talking about us not Hull? 

Just now, Lez said:

We have Hull next.....SL and MA view will be give him a chance, and just like rotherham 2 or 3 years back LJ crunch game against the current worst side in the league.

Even we should beat hull.....that's LJ job secured. Sorry to disappoint but he isnt going anywhere!!!

It’s getting depressing, how on earth is he still here, any other club he would of been gone along time ago, we’re all getting mugged off

2 minutes ago, Lez said:

Our form over the last 6 is worse than Hulls, we have 2 points, Hull have 4.

3 minutes ago, Lez said:

Johnson is so lucky that the terrible run won’t be reflected by a low crowd and a toxic atmosphere if we play poorly again. It’s saving his job at the minute I feel. 

We seem to lose every game in the technical area. 

This constant need to try and out manoeuvre the opposition teams manager/coach will ultimately be his down fall.

It's LJ's vanity that will mean he has to fall on his sword. I cannot understand why he needs to try and out think and try to be clever for 90 mins. 

Setup us up properly.  Impose ourselves on the game. Give the players a chance without changing the game midway through 

We should not be scared to move LJ on. He might end up at Real Madrid. He also might end up at Chesterfield, in equal measure. 

Whatever he does next should have no bearing on termination of his contract. 

Don't get all this stuff about LJ not being sacked, of course he will, he's done.   If he's not sacked this week, I will be genuinely astonished.

To have thrown away this season in the manner we have in the previous 4 games is gross misconduct.  

I'd wager he'll be sacked Monday.  Perfect timing to appoint someone new and let them assess the squad for the last 3 weeks.

2 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Don't get all this stuff about LJ not being sacked, of course he will, he's done.   If he's not sacked this week, I will be genuinely astonished.

To have thrown away this season in the manner we have in the previous 4 games is gross misconduct.  

I'd wager he'll be sacked Monday.  Perfect timing to appoint someone new and let them assess the squad for the last 3 weeks.

They will give him the hull game and If he wins that's him sorted for the next few years.

24 minutes ago, Lez said:

This aged well :)

24 minutes ago, Lez said:

Hmmmm not so sure 

21 minutes ago, glen humphries said:

It’s getting depressing, how on earth is he still here, any other club he would of been gone along time ago, we’re all getting mugged off

He wouldn’t have been gone ages ago with other clubs as he has improved year on year - generally most clubs would like that. It’s gone stale this year so time to change but to say the above is untrue.

Trust me when a self confessed "Happy Clapper" can't find anything positive to say, things are bad. I would have loved Lee to take us into the promised land or even into a play-off position, but the poors standard of football we're playing is indefensible. 

Archived