IGNORED

Who do you want as next City manager - Poll

Dynamite Red

Who do you want as next City manager - Poll  

1413 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

18 minutes ago, RedRock said:

Simple game init?

I’m warming more now to Mick McCarthy as SLs compromise target. Need a steady, experienced hand who has proven that he will work under (severe) constraints without throwing his toys out the pram. 

Think Houghton will demand more than SL will be prepared to offer -transfer fund, his ‘own way -’ and Robins, while SL probably see’s him as easiest to work with, ain’t got the Championship promotion experience. 

The way I'm thinking, would love Warnock but if not Mick is our man

Millen wasn’t a disaster in his first season, and neither was Tinnion. However, I would hope that SL has learnt that if you want promotion that you need a relatively proven manager. If that’s the aim, then that’s the requirement.

2 minutes ago, Dr Balls said:

Millen wasn’t a disaster in his first season, and neither was Tinnion. However, I would hope that SL has learnt that if you want promotion that you need a relatively proven manager. If that’s the aim, then that’s the requirement.

Holden it is then....... 

Every man and his dog has been linked to date! And some of the names? Seriously people look in the mirror and give your head a proper wobble! Be honest and name a manger who you would have had in the past that in hindsight you’re glad we didn’t actually get? 

2 minutes ago, Red Billy said:

Every man and his dog has been linked to date! And some of the names? Seriously people look in the mirror and give your head a proper wobble! Be honest and name a manger who you would have had in the past that in hindsight you’re glad we didn’t actually get? 

Peter Taylor . 

Archived