IGNORED

Who do you want as next City manager - Poll

Dynamite Red

Who do you want as next City manager - Poll  

1413 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

42 minutes ago, stephenkibby. said:

If Holden is odds on well. Dose anyone take any notice? 

Pullis was favourite Ryan Lowe was favourite,followed by the Newport chap.

I'm slapping 20 sheets on Prince Charles just to get him on the board.

He's not odds on. The OP said it as a joke and people have fallen for it.

26 minutes ago, Red Billy said:

Every man and his dog has been linked to date! And some of the names? Seriously people look in the mirror and give your head a proper wobble! Be honest and name a manger who you would have had in the past that in hindsight you’re glad we didn’t actually get? 

If i give my head a wobble,witch seems to be advised a lot nowadays. (never heard of it back in the day,70s,80s.)

Will it improve the tension in my neck?

2 minutes ago, stephenkibby. said:

If i give my head a wobble,witch seems to be advised a lot nowadays. (never heard of it back in the day,70s,80s.)

Will it improve the tension in my neck?

Whilst you continue to support the city nothing will relieve the tension in your neck. Although if Walter White takes over he’s got something for that. ?

5 minutes ago, TBW said:

Alan Curbishley still has a place in Clifton he's renting out right?

Surprised he’s not been spotted in the school yard, in the scrap yard, in the chip shop, in the phone box, in the pool hall at the shoe stall every corner turned around.

• Admin
1 hour ago, Red Billy said:

Every man and his dog has been linked to date! And some of the names? Seriously people look in the mirror and give your head a proper wobble! Be honest and name a manger who you would have had in the past that in hindsight you’re glad we didn’t actually get? 

assume you heard Mark Ashtons interview? 

Michael Caine. Although his team put up a good performance in Escape to Victory, at the end of the match the entire team ran away, never to be seen again. You can’t run a football team like that. The player turnover during a full season would be horrendous 

1 minute ago, pongo88 said:

Michael Caine. Although his team put up a good performance in Escape to Victory, at the end of the match the entire team ran away, never to be seen again. You can’t run a football team like that. The player turnover during a full season would be horrendous 

I know such promise but you need discipline in a team and it was ridiculous! Although we’ve had few keepers in the last we ought to have broke their arm before the big match! ?

Archived