IGNORED

Who do you want as next City manager - Poll

Dynamite Red

Who do you want as next City manager - Poll  

1413 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

So - I call out what I consider as some fake MA news. I ask for confirmation and I don't get it. What I do get is stuff about importance of family etc.

WTF is that to do with just asking an anonymous poster ( we pretty much all are) being asked to back up wild claims?

If someone posts something as fact that they can't then back up then why is anything else they say fact?

And that's what I've taught my 15 children.

You have every right to question something you don’t agree with - it’s a forum after all. 

But to question if he provides for his family? Is that really necessary by getting your point across?

On 09/07/2020 at 15:56, alexukhc said:

Mick McCarthy with a team of Terry Connor as assistant manager bringing back Cole Skuse as first team coach, keeping Jamie Mac and Mike Stowell coming back as goalkeeping coach, could work

Please don’t take this the wrong way, it’s a genuine question. 
What makes you think Cole Skuse would be a good 1st team coach? Has he taken his badges, if so to what level? Has he been coaching the kids at Ipswich to get experience? 
As said, genuine question, I honestly don’t know what his credentials are aside from being an ex-player. 

1 minute ago, Harry said:

Please don’t take this the wrong way, it’s a genuine question. 
What makes you think Cole Skuse would be a good 1st team coach? Has he taken his badges, if so to what level? Has he been coaching the kids at Ipswich to get experience? 
As said, genuine question, I honestly don’t know what his credentials are aside from being an ex-player. 

It’s because Skuse is a Yate boy I imagine and that is enough for some fan’s to warrant giving him a job.

Nothing against Skuse personally but to want him as 1st team coach with no experience at all is ludicrous.

6 hours ago, maxjak said:

A slight improvement on the last game, against quite possibly the worst team  in the Championship.  We won by one goal,  its hardly a reason to be advocating Holdens appointment as full time manager?  Personally i will reserve my judgement until after the next 4 games, it would have to be in my opinion, a spectacular turn around in organisation and tactics, for him to even be considered as a potential manager.  For me, Holden is part of the problem, and not part of the solution.  He is a caretaker manager for 4 games, and I would imagine after that he will be thanked and given his P45.

Im glad were on same wavelength i think it would be a disaster to appoint any of the remaining two and that result just papered over the cracks .

18 hours ago, Lew-T said:

You have every right to question something you don’t agree with - it’s a forum after all. 

But to question if he provides for his family? Is that really necessary by getting your point across?

I think you and @BigToneare missing my point.

I'm having a discussion about MA and fake news and suddenly the answer out of nowhere is about supporting a family - at no point was this subject ever ever mentioned and I found it churlish to suddenly say " Well- all I care about is etc etc" and totally deflect from my entirely reasonable assertion that if you state something as fact that cannot be proven or any has substance that you should hold your hands up and admit it. 

The poster deflected his position by talking about his family. It was just very silly and I met silly with silly.

If posters can't stand the heat then exiting the kitchen is the best course of action.

Moving on now.

30 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

I think you and @BigToneare missing my point.

I'm having a discussion about MA and fake news and suddenly the answer out of nowhere is about supporting a family - at no point was this subject ever ever mentioned and I found it churlish to suddenly say " Well- all I care about is etc etc" and totally deflect from my entirely reasonable assertion that if you state something as fact that cannot be proven or any has substance that you should hold your hands up and admit it. 

The poster deflected his position by talking about his family. It was just very silly and I met silly with silly.

If posters can't stand the heat then exiting the kitchen is the best course of action.

Moving on now.

Please close the door on your way out

Possibly my parting shot on this forum and if it is, so be it but I've taken a few days to have a think and needed to get this off my chest.

I have never posted anything as a 'fact' as certain (one) poster has stated, because I am NOT ITK and the conversation I started was purely because of the 'Mark Ashton' thread. Totally misread by said individual who, obviously, takes this forum far more seriously than I do. Yes, my priorities are my family and my job, not the forum, which I will not apologise for, but even that has been twisted by one seriously sad individual who has chosen to try and assassinate me. I can live with that as we are just fine thank you, the £37K Audi on the mortgage free drive suggests it (sorry, my little indulgence).

Being accused of 'bullshit' and 'agenda' etc hasn't been taken well and I repeat, I don't take this forum as seriously as some, my choice. I try to see others point of view at all times but have to protest at the actions of one poster.

To accuse me of not providing for my family, is taking things waaaaaay too far IMHO and totally out of order. I could say a lot more about my personal circumstances if you care but that would be very boring but some comments by one poster were totally out of order and I have taken personal um bridge at them.

Essentially, **** you M's RR, you're a total disgrace! 

Sorry to the rest of you that I have felt strongly enough to post this, I have really enjoyed chewing the fat with you about our beloved club but some things are above even this mighty forum and the mark has been seriously overstepped.

Once again, my apologies to all but I needed to get this off my chest.

This is NOT a 'please feel sorry for me' crappy post at all but MRR needs to give his / her / its' head a wobble, pr1ck! 

Apologies to Tom and the moderating team too. I totally understand if this post causes you to take action but it needed saying.

OTIB

CTID

8 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

Possibly my parting shot on this forum and if it is, so be it but I've taken a few days to have a think and needed to get this off my chest.

I have never posted anything as a 'fact' as certain (one) poster has stated, because I am NOT ITK and the conversation I started was purely because of the 'Mark Ashton' thread. Totally misread by said individual who, obviously, takes this forum far more seriously than I do. Yes, my priorities are my family and my job, not the forum, which I will not apologise for, but even that has been twisted by one seriously sad individual who has chosen to try and assassinate me. I can live with that as we are just fine thank you, the £37K Audi on the mortgage free drive suggests it (sorry, my little indulgence).

Being accused of 'bullshit' and 'agenda' etc hasn't been taken well and I repeat, I don't take this forum as seriously as some, my choice. I try to see others point of view at all times but have to protest at the actions of one poster.

To accuse me of not providing for my family, is taking things waaaaaay too far IMHO and totally out of order. I could say a lot more about my personal circumstances if you care but that would be very boring but some comments by one poster were totally out of order and I have taken personal um bridge at them.

Essentially, **** you M's RR, you're a total disgrace! 

Sorry to the rest of you that I have felt strongly enough to post this, I have really enjoyed chewing the fat with you about our beloved club but some things are above even this mighty forum and the mark has been seriously overstepped.

Once again, my apologies to all but I needed to get this off my chest.

This is NOT a 'please feel sorry for me' crappy post at all but MRR needs to give his / her / its' head a wobble, pr1ck! 

Apologies to Tom and the moderating team too. I totally understand if this post causes you to take action but it needed saying.

OTIB

CTID

Audi driver in thinking the world revolves around them shocker

2 hours ago, Notbarrymanc said:

Audi driver in thinking the world revolves around them shocker

Not atall Barry, just defending myself after some horrible crap by a certain poster last week. It's most certainly not  as you've taken it. My apologies if it's come across like that.

Archived