IGNORED

Who do you want as next City manager - Poll

Dynamite Red

Who do you want as next City manager - Poll  

1413 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

Not atall Barry, just defending myself after some horrible crap by a certain poster last week. It's most certainly not  as you've taken it. My apologies if it's come across like that.

I haven’t even read it mate, I just wanted to take the piss out of Audi drivers, as a BMW man I can comfortably say you are the worst drivers going ?

7 minutes ago, Notbarrymanc said:

I haven’t even read it mate, I just wanted to take the piss out of Audi drivers, as a BMW man I can comfortably say you are the worst drivers going ?

Straight back at you Barry, at least my indicators work! ;)

In all fairness, I did fancy the 3 series but the new Audi MMI won me over.

On 05/07/2020 at 09:21, Shaun Taylor said:

Frank Lampard has done a pretty good job after managing Derby and dosen't seem out of place in the Premiership 

Is suggest Lampaed has done better at Derby than Gerrard has done at Rangers. Personal opinion based on getting them to the play offs vs Gerrard coming 2nd to probably the worst Celtic team for 10-15 yrs. 

On 13/07/2020 at 00:20, Ska Junkie said:

Possibly my parting shot on this forum and if it is, so be it but I've taken a few days to have a think and needed to get this off my chest.

I have never posted anything as a 'fact' as certain (one) poster has stated, because I am NOT ITK and the conversation I started was purely because of the 'Mark Ashton' thread. Totally misread by said individual who, obviously, takes this forum far more seriously than I do. Yes, my priorities are my family and my job, not the forum, which I will not apologise for, but even that has been twisted by one seriously sad individual who has chosen to try and assassinate me. I can live with that as we are just fine thank you, the £37K Audi on the mortgage free drive suggests it (sorry, my little indulgence).

Being accused of 'bullshit' and 'agenda' etc hasn't been taken well and I repeat, I don't take this forum as seriously as some, my choice. I try to see others point of view at all times but have to protest at the actions of one poster.

To accuse me of not providing for my family, is taking things waaaaaay too far IMHO and totally out of order. I could say a lot more about my personal circumstances if you care but that would be very boring but some comments by one poster were totally out of order and I have taken personal um bridge at them.

Essentially, **** you M's RR, you're a total disgrace! 

Sorry to the rest of you that I have felt strongly enough to post this, I have really enjoyed chewing the fat with you about our beloved club but some things are above even this mighty forum and the mark has been seriously overstepped.

Once again, my apologies to all but I needed to get this off my chest.

This is NOT a 'please feel sorry for me' crappy post at all but MRR needs to give his / her / its' head a wobble, pr1ck! 

Apologies to Tom and the moderating team too. I totally understand if this post causes you to take action but it needed saying.

OTIB

CTID

I always enjoy reading your post and you've been nothing but respectful in your responses including mine who you could have looked at me as an outsider on your forum 

2 hours ago, Shaun Taylor said:

I always enjoy reading your post and you've been nothing but respectful in your responses including mine who you could have looked at me as an outsider on your forum 

Outside views are always respected on here ST. Thanks all the same. ?

8 hours ago, Shaun Taylor said:

Who’d have thought we’d ever tolerate a Swindon fan? 

I suppose it helps that you’ve chosen then name of the best (and hardest) defender of my time supporting City. My god he was good. 

On 13/07/2020 at 14:06, Notbarrymanc said:

As a Seat driver, I must bow down to my  teutonic overlords... 

9 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

Outside views are always respected on here ST. Thanks all the same. ?

I think it says a lot when you’ve had a fair few people replying to you saying you’re known for being a respectful and polite poster. 

As for the poster who was rude to you, he’s best known for the ‘Matt Smith is awful’ thread. 

6 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

Who’d have thought we’d ever tolerate a Swindon fan? 

I suppose it helps that you’ve chosen then name of the best (and hardest) defender of my time supporting City. My god he was good. 

Taylor was the nearest thing to Terry Butcher hard as nails and didn't mind putting his head where it hurts!

i don't get involved in the hatred of other supporters because their local although I do enjoy the banter between various clubs. I've been to many Swindon v City games since the late 70's and probably the one game I miss most and keep hoping that we draw you in the FA Cup at Ashton Gate as I haven't been there since the redevelopment 

38 minutes ago, Shaun Taylor said:

Taylor was the nearest thing to Terry Butcher hard as nails and didn't mind putting his head where it hurts!

i don't get involved in the hatred of other supporters because their local although I do enjoy the banter between various clubs. I've been to many Swindon v City games since the late 70's and probably the one game I miss most and keep hoping that we draw you in the FA Cup at Ashton Gate as I haven't been there since the redevelopment 

Same here.

Archived