IGNORED

Where next for LJ?

westred1

6 minutes ago, westred1 said:

As per the title, where next for LJ?

The Birmingham job is vacant but will he jump into another Championship job? Will he take time out? Will he have to drop to League 1? Or maybe he’ll explore abroad?

From us to Brum? Job for Cotts?

Exactly, who cares and I’m guessing most of the 50/60/70/80 players that have played for him (or the current coaching/management team) over these past years would follow him off the gravy train. Let’s just hope across all threads that our budget is not F*cked up beyond all belief as a result, or even worse J Mac and the other one are given the project.

GET NEW BLOOD 

Lots of disrespectful comments here.

You may not care, but the guy has been in charge here for 4.5 years and the majority of us are genuinely interested in where he goes next.

Personally, I reckon his reputation is pretty much intact. His next job will be at this level. And him having time up here shouldn’t change that.

If you don’t care - don’t comment. But also don’t kick a good man when he’s down.

Just now, Silvio Dante said:

You may not care, but the guy has been in charge here for 4.5 years and the majority of us are genuinely interested in where he goes next.

Personally, I reckon his reputation is pretty much intact. His next job will be at this level. And him having time up here shouldn’t change that.

If you don’t care - don’t comment. But also don’t kick a good man when he’s down.

Run out of likes today- good post.

1 minute ago, Silvio Dante said:

Couldn’t agree more.

I wonder whether he’ll learn to adapt from his time here and go on to be a success at this level or in the Prem.

Perhaps too much pressure and an emotional attachment at City to succeed.

2 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Any team struggling at the bottom of of the Championship will see him as someone to consolidate and improve them in this league

3 minutes ago, BrizzleRed said:

As many have said, really don’t care as long as he’s out of the Ashton Gate door.

I’ll still be interested to see how he get’s on elsewhere, but you can bet he’ll still be streaky.

Which is it then?

7 minutes ago, Harry said:

I’ll certainly be interested in seeing what his recruitment philosophy will be like at his next club. 

If as you say, he’s not had full control, then I hope he learns from it, and digs his heels in at his next job.  He’s got to back himself.

4 minutes ago, Harry said:

Unlikely. COD was a favour from Ashton to his old Oxford pals. Definitely not an LJ signing. 

....but he bloody played him these last 4 games with his job on the line.  Why?

4 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

If he was good we would be top 4 now not 12th; will be amazed if a top half champ club go for him, he has tried for over 4yrs to get us in top 6 and has always fallen away when we needed to kick on

5 minutes ago, Cider_boy said:

Then why does he keep starting him, even though he's not been performing?

I don’t have any inside knowledge on why he picks him, but I would be certain that he won’t sign him in future, wherever he lands. 

Archived