IGNORED

Save everyone a load of time!!!

La Plage

Just ask Ryan who has played under LJ JK (sorry the current Liverpool manager/legend/winner etc etc etc and Liverpool/England player (legend) manager TBD Scotland um???? And see what his thoughts are on tactics systems subs etc are for a unique comparison. stevie G’s red and white army 

5 minutes ago, La Plage said:

Just ask Ryan who has played under LJ JK (sorry the current Liverpool manager/legend/winner etc etc etc and Liverpool/England player (legend) manager TBD Scotland um???? And see what his thoughts are on tactics systems subs etc are for a unique comparison. stevie G’s red and white army 

Go to bed.

6 minutes ago, La Plage said:

Natch gets messy

6 minutes ago, La Plage said:

Alrighty then.

Who speaks drunk?

2 minutes ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

I think he wants Steven Gerrard as manager with Kent on the wing.

I see it now.

I shall tag you in every drunken comment and/or thread as the subject expert Dastardly - very concisely translated - Many Thanks.

11 minutes ago, La Plage said:

I remember my first beer too.

13 minutes ago, La Plage said:

2 minutes ago, grifty said:

I remember my first beer too.

La Plage can remember his first beer too.

The problem is that he's forgotten the seventh, eighth, ninth and tenth!  

6 minutes ago, downendcity said:

La Plage can remember his first beer too.

The problem is that he's forgotten the seventh, eighth, ninth and tenth!  

I'd be surprised if he was that far along.

He managed to log in and (somewhat) type a sentence. 8th max. 9th likely accurate.

26 minutes ago, La Plage said:

6am start was it?

24 minutes ago, La Plage said:

Scotland's a pub league mate. If Kent wouldn't play well for the bluenoses, if he couldn't play well for one of the giants in scotch fitba', he'd have been a proper joke - more of a joke than he was at The Gate.

It's not a proper comparison. 

Now you have all had a laugh???I was actually talking about the comparison between the 3 managers/coaches/leaders not the player playing himself. Apologies if that didn’t come across, must really make myself more articulate in future posts but if you couldn't see that for yourselves then.........

Archived