IGNORED

Who do we NOT want

old_eastender

Important we get a new manager who can unite the club and the fanbase, from those that are showing odds these would be the ones I would NOT want:

1. By far and away top of the NOT list has to be Tony Pulis.

2. Next on the list for me would be Mark Hughes.

3. Dean Holden and/or Jamie McAllister - for me they have been part of the problem, should not be seen as part of the solution!

4. Michael Appleton

17 minutes ago, redsquirrel said:

we dont want anyone that has not achieved anything. the players need to respect that the coach knows what hes doing

What does that mean? I achieved getting out of bed this morning does that qualify me?. 

Would you have had Farke before he joined Norwich?

15 minutes ago, downendcity said:

Give this thread enough time and it will probably include all the names that are on the "who do we want" thread. :whistle:

I’m surprised Sam Allardyce hasn’t appeared on both lists 

35 minutes ago, RedEyez said:

McCarthy.

Because?

Outstanding record at Championship level (not just won promotion but has won the league, twice), did an amazing job with no money at Ipswich (look at them since he left).

With Ireland he got them to a World Cup & has just got them to the Euros playoffs.

He may not get the job but his CV is ******* impressive & I would be very disappointed if we didn’t speak to him.

Ryan Lowe wouldn’t shock me, has won promotion in his last 2 seasons & seems more the sort that Ashton would want.

I’d have Mick here in a shot, myself.

15 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Because?

Outstanding record at Championship level (not just won promotion but has won the league, twice), did an amazing job with no money at Ipswich (look at them since he left).

With Ireland he got them to a World Cup & has just got them to the Euros playoffs.

He may not get the job but his CV is ******* impressive & I would be very disappointed if we didn’t speak to him.

Ryan Lowe wouldn’t shock me, has won promotion in his last 2 seasons & seems more the sort that Ashton would want.

I’d have Mick here in a shot, myself.

He'd be my number 1 choice. People probably see his age and think dinosaur because he doesn't splat out all the modern buzzwords. No nonsense, wealth of experience, respected 

Archived