IGNORED

Cheap replica Shirts

foghornred

As the football league supports Black Lives Matter I suppose they support their plans such as No police, No jails and to stop capitalism so if they stop capitalism then how can clubs charge £40 for a shirt that only costs £ 10 to make ?

4 minutes ago, foghornred said:

As the football league supports Black Lives Matter I suppose they support their plans such as No police, No jails and to stop capitalism so if they stop capitalism then how can clubs charge £40 for a shirt that only costs £ 10 to make ?

Pathetic 

4 minutes ago, foghornred said:

Be amazed if shirted cost more than about a fiver, landed.

40 minutes ago, redsince1994 said:

Sounds like you agree with the anti-capitalistic aims of BLM to me.

Glad you're an ally.

If you can’t see that believing black lives matter and supporting the political group are 2 very different things then I despair.

4 hours ago, foghornred said:

Well said???

4 hours ago, lenred said:

Pathetic 

Or true but you don't wanna expand your mind to that

4 hours ago, foghornred said:

What a ***.

11 minutes ago, Redwhitepurple said:

Well said???

Or true but you don't wanna expand your mind to that

What a ***.

Archived