IGNORED

Music at Southampton.

Watching the Saints v Man City game and am struck by the playing of music over the tannoy at every stoppage, including a nasty looking clash of heads in the first half. Strikes me as very American, and in the case of a serious injury very disrespectful. Hope it doesnt catch on elsewhere, especially here. (Even though the Dolman wont hear it )

On a sidenote, since the forum upgrade, it looks like I am now The Horse With No Head. 

1 hour ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Watching the Saints v Man City game and am struck by the playing of music over the tannoy at every stoppage, including a nasty looking clash of heads in the first half. Strikes me as very American, and in the case of a serious injury very disrespectful. Hope it doesnt catch on elsewhere, especially here. (Even though the Dolman wont hear it )

On a sidenote, since the forum upgrade, it looks like I am now The Horse With No Head. 

I'll make you an offer you can't refuse (In my best Marlon Brando)

1 hour ago, The Horse With No Name said:

On a sidenote, since the forum upgrade, it looks like I am now The Horse With No Head

At least you won't have to buy a face mask!

Archived