IGNORED

100!!!

Shtanley

Disagree with the suggestion Max should be sent out on loan again, needs to be around the squad competing with Bentley or he's going to look elsewhere, he's 23 and needs to be playing if he's going to force his way into the Ireland squad, if he doesn't see that as a possibility here he'll look elsewhere, think he's got a year with a season option left so its now or he probably won't sign a new deal.

Good listen though guys ?

One thing I forgot to add was how well you nailed the different feeling around the club over the last few months when discussing Johnson's departure. You were spot on. This time when he talked after matches, it did feel different and the way he discussed players and didn't take responsibility. Also, I almost stood up and applauded when you covered the difference in certain players progression, coaching some to future premiership level and sticking by others when it was clear they weren't progressing at all. 

7 hours ago, Midlands Robin said:

One thing I forgot to add was how well you nailed the different feeling around the club over the last few months when discussing Johnson's departure. You were spot on. This time when he talked after matches, it did feel different and the way he discussed players and didn't take responsibility. Also, I almost stood up and applauded when you covered the difference in certain players progression, coaching some to future premiership level and sticking by others when it was clear they weren't progressing at all. 

A clap for osib every Saturday at 8pm?

Quite simply the best non-Cider with episode yet.

A pod cast of thirds: a hilarious but brilliantly presented first third by Harry reviewing the Cardiff game, a great review of the first 100 episodes and a superb review of LJ’s sacking which very much mirrors my own views: sad i n some ways but necessary.

Funny, poignant, interesting and entertaining it’s a must listen.

Thanks lads, here’s to another 100 episodes!

On 05/07/2020 at 22:20, Midlands Robin said:

Laughed hard at the Johnson'isms conversation especially the really good point regarding the 1 percent grass cutting. A quality episode by all concerned. ?

Was a great observation, the LJ equivalent of fiddling while Rome burns...

21 hours ago, hodge said:

Disagree with the suggestion Max should be sent out on loan again, needs to be around the squad competing with Bentley or he's going to look elsewhere, he's 23 and needs to be playing if he's going to force his way into the Ireland squad, if he doesn't see that as a possibility here he'll look elsewhere, think he's got a year with a season option left so its now or he probably won't sign a new deal.

Good listen though guys ?

Long periods on the bench? Dont think that would help

Loan to a lower champ club and then season after next, make a choice out of him and Bentley

8 minutes ago, Riaz said:

Long periods on the bench? Dont think that would help

Loan to a lower champ club and then season after next, make a choice out of him and Bentley

That’s assuming a lower champ team is willing to make him their #1, and the after next season we’re in the position that Walsh is in now, year option exercised so do you sell to cash in however possible? He needs to see there’s a place for him at city if he’s to think of extending his time here otherwise why sign a new contract?

One of my favourite episodes - been listening since day 1 and it's come along nicely since then. Thanks for all the hard work that goes into it. 

I know some are interested in shorter episodes (not me) and listening to the format of this one have you thought about using that format to clip it? Joe Rogan does something similar, take an hour 1/2 (or longer if you like) podcast and release the whole thing then cut it and make some 20/30 minute clips around the different subjects covered. Just an idea to try and make it more accessible. 

Great episode . Congratulations ! I’ve been listening since the 1st and mostly love it. It’s hard sometimes to listen after one of our losing streaks but that’s because it it’s inevitably negative. Then again humorous negative is gold and we get that still after a few wins. Enjoyed Harry’s presenting. 

Archived