IGNORED

Gabriel Heinze

Malago

Since everyone is throwing names around I thought I’d I have my tuppence worth.

Resigned from Velez Sarsfield in March after two successful seasons, qualifying for the Copa Sudamerica both times.  Is a paid up member of the Bielsa fan club having played under him for Argentina.  Bielsa also managed Velez

Now looking for his first managerial job in Europe.  Probably will go to Spain.  He’s apparently friendly with Simeone and Guardiola, so very well connected.

An absolute long shot, but I would imagine both Bielsa and Pep would speak reasonably highly of us as a club and a stable championship club could be a good stepping stone for him.

Just now, Malago said:

Since everyone is throwing names around I thought I’d I have my tuppence worth.

Resigned from Velez Sarsfield in March after two successful seasons, qualifying for the Copa Sudamerica both times.  Is a paid up member of the Bielsa fan club having played under him for Argentina.  Bielsa also managed Velez

Now looking for his first managerial job in Europe.  Probably will go to Spain.  He’s apparently friendly with Simeone and Guardiola, so very well connected.

An absolute long shot, but I would imagine both Bielsa and Pep would speak reasonably highly of us as a club and a stable championship club could be a good stepping stone for him.

Does he have 57 ways of playing? (one for the old 'uns) 

Archived