IGNORED

Chris Hughton

Mattredrobin

Just now, CityLew said:

Did the impossible of beating Hull and Boro... jesus christ!

He's done well getting those two wins but its hardly been impressive.

Don’t be fooled sir. 
Mr Withers is well known for his ‘wind-up’ Facebook posts. 
You’ve bitten. And he’ll love that. ?

Perhaps if we don't go for Hughton its not due to any lack of ambition etc but when Hughton said he could see us promoted 'with the right backing' perhaps 'the right backing' is just beyond what we can afford at the moment.

3 minutes ago, Hare Island said:

Any news on the Hughton link please?

He’s known to be interested. With the right backing. 
He’s been interviewed in a wooded area in Herts earlier this week. 

43 minutes ago, marmite said:

The longer this goes on the more I think it will be an uninspiring name. Of course the club could be stringing its customers along.

How do you reckon the club - rather than starry eyed fans - have created any of the gossip?

1 hour ago, Harry said:

I think if he’s not appointed by the end of this week it’s unlikely he’ll be our man. Reasons why , currently out of work so no delay in taking over , our season is over gives him two games to watch and a couple of day’s around the players before they have their mini break. 
IF Hughton is our intended target then I’m sure talks have taken place around salary , bonuses , transfer kitty etc. For me if he’s our number one target no reason to delay 

12 minutes ago, daored said:

I think if he’s not appointed by the end of this week it’s unlikely he’ll be our man. Reasons why , currently out of work so no delay in taking over , our season is over gives him two games to watch and a couple of day’s around the players before they have their mini break. 
IF Hughton is our intended target then I’m sure talks have taken place around salary , bonuses , transfer kitty etc. For me if he’s our number one target no reason to delay 

Hopefully this is the case and we are waiting for the seasons to finish across Europe to appoint someone who may already be in a job

1 hour ago, Harry said:

And he used the old 'do you know the way to the car park' ploy to which the reply should have been, 'a wet bird never flies north at night' but instead, he was directed to the car park.

1 hour ago, Harry said:

Sorry, is this some kind of euphemism I'm not aware of.  Or did Ashton do a Robin of Sherwood type thing and jump out on Hughton in a wood, whilst wearing a green suit (hopefully with purple trim), and say "Oi Hughton 4-3-3 or 3-5-2, mate"?

1 hour ago, Chivs said:

Sorry, is this some kind of euphemism I'm not aware of.  Or did Ashton do a Robin of Sherwood type thing and jump out on Hughton in a wood, whilst wearing a green suit (hopefully with purple trim), and say "Oi Hughton 4-3-3 or 3-5-2, mate"?

Not that interesting I’m afraid Chivs. 
Some tv chef saw him last week asking directions to a woodland car park. 

Archived