IGNORED

Chris Hughton

Mattredrobin

Just now, Leveller said:

You’re literally not worth debating with, since you ignore what people say and assume your own imagination is the only source of truth.

You dont have the knowledge yet maybe in time 

2 minutes ago, Lez said:

Yes because we delithered and delayed.

You have absolutely no proof of this and are using  that as an excuse for your impatience.
I personally  think CH should be appointed but perhaps they've spoken and and somethings not right for either party.
You assume lots of things about wages, demands conditions etc when in reality you have no more idea than the rest of us. The club will do what's right for the club not for whats right on OTIB.

1 minute ago, Bristolded1987 said:

I’ve just got back from London where we have a new carehome being built . And just drove past Chris Hughton in a black Mercedes between membury and Swindon 

That was a quick dart from the Sky Sports studio!

12 minutes ago, Bristolded1987 said:

I’ve just got back from London where we have a new carehome being built . And just drove past Chris Hughton in a black Mercedes between membury and Swindon 

11 minutes ago, Will b11 said:

He was on sky sports earlier so I doubt that 

Good enough for me. Nailed on. Sky studios are on western outskirts of London just a short hop to Membury Services on the way to BS3. That is if he was on the westbound carriageway?

1 hour ago, Leveller said:

Yes - eg complete control over recruitment, which we can guess is unlikely.

And so it should be, the days when Managers could just do all that stuff themselves are long gone. I am sure @Mr Popodopolouswould be able to tell you how the intricacies of signings related to FFP work these days, calculations over 3 years (rolling), amortisation, staggered payments etc, I would rather any Manager just concentrated on the football aspect and coaching. 

1 minute ago, Bristolded1987 said:

I know what I saw and it was definitely Chris Hughton . I slowed down to take a second look . I have not mentioned he was on the way to us or I saw him near the ground . But I am ? telling you I saw him on the m4 between membury and Swindon . 

That is some unbelievable fuel you’ve added to an already roaring fire! 

Just added at least another 3 pages tonight. 

Just now, Bristolded1987 said:

I know what I saw and it was definitely Chris Hughton . I slowed down to take a second look . I have not mentioned he was on the way to us or I saw him near the ground . But I am ? telling you I saw him on the m4 between membury and Swindon . 

Fair mate.

Maybe we’ve acted quickly after today’s sackings. Let’s hope so eh!

Just now, Hare Island said:

Good enough for me. Nailed on. Sky studios are on western outskirts of London just a short hop to Membury Services on the way to BS3.

As I said mate who knows where he is going . But I got back in house 35 mins ago from looking at a kitchen in one of the carehomes I work for and that is where I saw him . 

Hopefully coming down to us, but probably just a nothing story , but he was heading to Bristol 

4 minutes ago, Bristolded1987 said:

So, Wellens to us and Hughton to Swindon!

I was just driving down the M4 in my black Mercedes wearing a Chris Hughton mask when this nutter flew past me, stared a bit, shot off in front then slowed down and did it again! ;)

JOKE: Like I would buy a Mercedes. #AUDI

1 minute ago, Red white and red said:

That is some unbelievable fuel you’ve added to an already roaring fire! 

Just added at least another 3 pages tonight. 

:laugh: . I don’t know if he is coming to Bristol but he was ? heading towards Bristol . 

I so bloody hope he is myself but I’m not counting my chickens 

2 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

And so it should be, the days when Managers could just do all that stuff themselves are long gone. I am sure @Mr Popodopolouswould be able to tell you how the intricacies of signings related to FFP work these days, calculations over 3 years (rolling), amortisation, staggered payments etc, I would rather any Manager just concentrated on the football aspect and coaching. 

That’s all well and good, but when you want another “club in the bag” and you’re CEO says no, you e got too many, and we can’t afford it, you need to understand why.

I’m really interested to know whether that type of discussion went on and to what level.

Just now, Red Army 75 said:

Hopefully he’s driving to Ashton Gate to sign a contract. As the club have acted before someone else snaps him up . 

One can dream 

We can only hope, And maybe he's staying over night in bristol hopefully it will be announced tomorrow, Like you say one can dream.

Archived