IGNORED

Chris Hughton

Mattredrobin

35 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Not just you Badger - posting ‘eyes’ and nothing else adds nothing to any debate - it is simply giving the illusion that someone knows something that the rest of us don’t - and as you said on another post, it is pure attention seeking ... if you can’t post full info to ‘protect a source’ then don’t post anything - it ain’t difficult to avoid annoying people ... but the whole “I know something you don’t but I can’t tell you” thing is just pathetic ... just like the others on here who post stuff like “news incoming today or tomorrow” then when it doesn’t happen they run and hide and ignore all questions about their obviously incorrect ‘ITK’ post ...

The trick is to say cryptic enough things that you can go back and pretend any of your old statements could have meant anything! Wait for the next semi related story and then confirm it as being what you heard. If nothing happens at all just assure people it was all behind the scenes, and give an elusive "talks took place but all quiet for now..." which can't be verified in any way. It's like a game in itself really!

You only need to get one or two "right" and people will remember them and then you have the ITK badge.

2 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

For the record... neither of my my two previous posts are true. 

I despise the daily mail and I drive a Swedish Mercedes! ? 

Well I hate Mercs. People who drive them are just sa-aa-aad!

9 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

The trick is to say cryptic enough things that you can go back and pretend any of your old statements could have meant anything! Wait for the next semi related story and then confirm it as being what you heard. If nothing happens at all just assure people it was all behind the scenes, and give an elusive "talks took place but all quiet for now..." which can't be verified in any way. It's like a game in itself really!

You only need to get one or two "right" and people will remember them and then you have the ITK badge.

Spot on! Love that! I’ve only ever posted one ‘ITK’ rumour on here because the source of the rumour was the player’s father - I took that as being a rock solid, 100% source so I posted it - the player signed the next day, proud of my 100% rumour coming true record...?✌️?

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Spot on! Love that! I’ve only ever posted one ‘ITK’ rumour on here because the source of the rumour was the player’s father - I took that as being a rock solid, 100% source so I posted it - the player signed the next day, proud of my 100% rumour coming true record...?✌️?

Who was it out of interest?

6 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Could be pals, Brown played with Hughton at West Ham, early 90's.

Hope he is right and has some inner knowledge. Also thanks for establishing a link between the two, I will be honest and say had never heard of this Brown dude before

1 minute ago, Will b11 said:

Does this Kenny brown guy know something maybe we don’t know ? 

Is his account real aswell ?

Asked him and he said he made a mistake and seen the fake post and thought it was real. Said he hopes hughton gets the job here. 

2 minutes ago, Will b11 said:

Does this Kenny brown guy know something maybe we don’t know ? 

Is his account real aswell ?

It looks legit, he is Millwall's head of academy coaching and not an unreasonable amount of followers given he's a former player too

Archived