IGNORED

Chris Hughton

Mattredrobin

6 minutes ago, Yank said:

Hope he is right and has some inner knowledge. Also thanks for establishing a link between the two, I will be honest and say had never heard of this Brown dude before

Ken Brown jr is the son of Ken Brown sr (obviously) who was a West Ham player too, and managed Norwich in the 80s.

2 minutes ago, ben91tucker said:

Asked him and he said he made a mistake and seen the fake post and thought it was real. Said he hopes hughton gets the job here. 

Could well be back tracking to save being the leak!? Straws, clutching? Maybe but I don’t think someone whose played with him gets done by a fake tweet like that. 

12 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Allegedly I’m Roy DeAlien ??‍♂️

I'm  Spart Roy DeAlien. ?

3 minutes ago, Will b11 said:

There could be something in this you know , would be a rookie mistake to make bear in mind he’s a head of coaching at millwall 

That's what I'm hoping has happened. 

Announcement tomorrow, hopefully eh! 

Hopefully it is fully legit and he is announced in the morning. Unfortunately, with me being 5 hours behind ya'll here in North Carolina, ya'll will know way before I do! The question now is do I pull an all-nighter with a Chuck Norris marathon or just say piss on it and check when I get up? Decisions,decisions?

1 minute ago, Yank said:

Hopefully it is fully legit and he is announced in the morning. Unfortunately, with me being 5 hours behind ya'll here in North Carolina, ya'll will know way before I do! The question now is do I pull an all-nighter with a Chuck Norris marathon or just say piss on it and check when I get up? Decisions,decisions?

You could always set an alert from the OS or somewhere like newsnow. It would keep going off all the time but it's an option. 

5 minutes ago, Yank said:

Knowing us we'd wait till 8pm having teased through the day #AnnounceTheGaffer every couple of hours and quick videos of the route to the roof

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Not just you Badger - posting ‘eyes’ and nothing else adds nothing to any debate - it is simply giving the illusion that someone knows something that the rest of us don’t - and as you said on another post, it is pure attention seeking ... if you can’t post full info to ‘protect a source’ then don’t post anything - it ain’t difficult to avoid annoying people ... but the whole “I know something you don’t but I can’t tell you” thing is just pathetic ... just like the others on here who post stuff like “news incoming today or tomorrow” then when it doesn’t happen they run and hide and ignore all questions about their obviously incorrect ‘ITK’ post ...

1 hour ago, IAmNick said:

The trick is to say cryptic enough things that you can go back and pretend any of your old statements could have meant anything! Wait for the next semi related story and then confirm it as being what you heard. If nothing happens at all just assure people it was all behind the scenes, and give an elusive "talks took place but all quiet for now..." which can't be verified in any way. It's like a game in itself really!

You only need to get one or two "right" and people will remember them and then you have the ITK badge.

That’s all a bit sour lads. 
People on here love speculation and rumour and when a tiny bit of insider info is available it’s nice to be able to share it. 
I myself love hearing of any little inside info and don’t believe those who post them are seeking attention, merely sharing what they’ve heard to a very captive audience. 

I certainly don’t post info to act “all itk” and grab attention. I’m a regular poster with many views on many topics on here so it’s not like I’m some spotty oik on a wind-up or a school holiday. There’s a simple matter though of not being able to say too much, so that you can still maintain trust in the people you know, whilst also saying enough to sow the seeds of the info. If you prefer not to read it or to believe it, then fine, that’s your prerogative, but many posters like the info - I certainly do when I’m not privy to it. 

You have to understand that one can’t simply say “yes, I spoke to Chris tonight and he told me he’s had a chat, wants £1.2m per year and is waiting for City’s response”.*  That would be disrespectful to all parties (*by the way - that’s not true)! 

I don’t post info to be big, clever or seek attention. I do so because I know many people are interested. You may not be, and that’s fine. But your comments come across as very sour. 

5 minutes ago, Harry said:

That’s all a bit sour lads. 
People on here love speculation and rumour and when a tiny bit of insider info is available it’s nice to be able to share it. 
I myself love hearing of any little inside info and don’t believe those who post them are seeking attention, merely sharing what they’ve heard to a very captive audience. 

I certainly don’t post info to act “all itk” and grab attention. I’m a regular poster with many views on many topics on here so it’s not like I’m some spotty oik on a wind-up or a school holiday. There’s a simple matter though of not being able to say too much, so that you can still maintain trust in the people you know, whilst also saying enough to sow the seeds of the info. If you prefer not to read it or to believe it, then fine, that’s your prerogative, but many posters like the info - I certainly do when I’m not privy to it. 

You have to understand that one can’t simply say “yes, I spoke to Chris tonight and he told me he’s had a chat, wants £1.2m per year and is waiting for City’s response”.*  That would be disrespectful to all parties (*by the way - that’s not true)! 

I don’t post info to be big, clever or seek attention. I do so because I know many people are interested. You may not be, and that’s fine. But your comments come across as very sour. 

Your comments are very welcome imo.  Like to think it’s relatively easy to tell the bullshitters on here and those that have an inkling at least.....And if it is just rubbish (not saying it is) then it’s adding to debate anyway. Not sure why people get so twisted about it! 

1 minute ago, lenred said:

Your comments are very welcome imo.  Like to think it’s relatively easy to tell the bullshitters on here and those that have an inkling at least.....And if it is just rubbish then it’s adding to debate anyway. 

Harry's always wrong full of the brown stuff.

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Ben Hamer - not earth shattering but it happened - his Dad still lives in Chard ...

I also have a 100% ITK track record

Mine made the 'classic thread' session though

Does that make me more ITK than you? Because it bloody well should

Archived