IGNORED

Chris Hughton

Mattredrobin

1 minute ago, 'Orns said:

I also have a 100% ITK track record

Mine made the 'classic thread' session though

Does that make me more ITK than you? Because it bloody well should

How many people get to be ITK from Robbored getting called out? As that's in the classics

Just now, Lrrr said:

And therefore have no way to know if there is any truth or not as to what Harry is saying

Never right always wrong = full of the brown stuff 

Just now, Harry said:

Still haven’t seen yer medals yet Lez. Go on boy. ? 

You've lost me.

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Spot on! Love that! I’ve only ever posted one ‘ITK’ rumour on here because the source of the rumour was the player’s father - I took that as being a rock solid, 100% source so I posted it - the player signed the next day, proud of my 100% rumour coming true record...?✌️?

So have I.

At the time that O'Driscoll was sacked I was in daily contact with a family member of the major player in Cotterill's appointment.

He told me that SOD was going to be sacked in the morning and Cotterill was coming in. So I told everyone on here that they might want to keep Sky Sports News on in the morning. I got loads of kudos.

Am I ITK now?

Am I ****.

13 minutes ago, lenred said:

Have you changed your name recently? Were you whoever it was with the Darell Clarke profile picture? 

No always been this.

14 minutes ago, Harry said:

And without even trying too hard. 
Too easy. I thought you’d be a lot more fun than this Lez. 

Ok.

Just now, Simon bristol said:

Dunno if it helps much but a cardiff lad i work with mentioned this afternoon that hughton is going to us,,, he said one of his mates had seen some accidental tweet on twitter confirming the deal was done

Bloke got it from a fake account.

44 minutes ago, Yank said:

Hopefully it is fully legit and he is announced in the morning. Unfortunately, with me being 5 hours behind ya'll here in North Carolina, ya'll will know way before I do! The question now is do I pull an all-nighter with a Chuck Norris marathon or just say piss on it and check when I get up? Decisions,decisions?

You're lucky, I'm a full 7 hrs behind GMT, so have alot to catch up on when I wake up, especially on match days!

4 hours ago, Lew-T said:

If that’s the case SG or his agent must be giving us some sort of sign to say he’s interested. I find it hard to believe we’ve been chasing him all this time if he’s given us nothing. 

As I said yesterday:

Wasserman (Gerrard's agent) also represent Afobe, O'Dowda, Andi W, Walsh,Vyner and Hinds.  Ex-players such as Pack,Matthews,Rose are all Wasserman.

In fact - BCFC hold the current championship record of 6 transfers using Ashtons preferred agent (err...Wasserman Group) from the Wasserman Agency themselves. 

Yes BCFC used Wasserman 6 times to buy 6 Wasserman players......via Wasserman.

So, yes, if Gerrard was coming,  as his agent is commonly used (and preferred) by Ashton, then I'm certain we would know.

Seeing as once again we would be using the same agency to represent both sides.

Small world eh?

4 hours ago, SX227 said:

As I said yesterday:

Wasserman (Gerrard's agent) also represent Afobe, O'Dowda, Andi W, Walsh,Vyner and Hinds.  Ex-players such as Pack,Matthews,Rose are all Wasserman.

In fact - BCFC hold the current championship record of 6 transfers using Ashtons preferred agent (err...Wasserman Group) from the Wasserman Agency themselves. 

Yes BCFC used Wasserman 6 times to buy 6 Wasserman players......via Wasserman.

So, yes, if Gerrard was coming,  as his agent is commonly used (and preferred) by Ashton, then I'm certain we would know.

Seeing as once again we would be using the same agency to represent both sides.

Small world eh?

I don't think there's as much correlation as you believe there to be here. 

6 hours ago, 'Orns said:

I also have a 100% ITK track record

Mine made the 'classic thread' session though

Does that make me more ITK than you? Because it bloody well should

I think I’m ITK for the same rumour... only problem is, I can’t remember who the rumour was about!

6 hours ago, Superjack said:

So have I.

At the time that O'Driscoll was sacked I was in daily contact with a family member of the major player in Cotterill's appointment.

He told me that SOD was going to be sacked in the morning and Cotterill was coming in. So I told everyone on here that they might want to keep Sky Sports News on in the morning. I got loads of kudos.

Am I ITK now?

Am I ****.

You knew Jack .

Just watching David James a few minutes ago on GMB talking about his NHS support ? ? (Well done DJ)

They asked about him getting into football management to which he responded along the lines of “I issued a CV to a club only last week” when pressed to name the club he declined but said that he understood the position has now been filled.  Might be relevant, might not. If it was last week it couldn’t have been his former club Watford, or Hudds.

(Posted this on the CH thread as seemed logical and not worth a new thread)

8 hours ago, Harry said:

That’s all a bit sour lads. 
People on here love speculation and rumour and when a tiny bit of insider info is available it’s nice to be able to share it. 
I myself love hearing of any little inside info and don’t believe those who post them are seeking attention, merely sharing what they’ve heard to a very captive audience. 

I certainly don’t post info to act “all itk” and grab attention. I’m a regular poster with many views on many topics on here so it’s not like I’m some spotty oik on a wind-up or a school holiday. There’s a simple matter though of not being able to say too much, so that you can still maintain trust in the people you know, whilst also saying enough to sow the seeds of the info. If you prefer not to read it or to believe it, then fine, that’s your prerogative, but many posters like the info - I certainly do when I’m not privy to it. 

You have to understand that one can’t simply say “yes, I spoke to Chris tonight and he told me he’s had a chat, wants £1.2m per year and is waiting for City’s response”.*  That would be disrespectful to all parties (*by the way - that’s not true)! 

I don’t post info to be big, clever or seek attention. I do so because I know many people are interested. You may not be, and that’s fine. But your comments come across as very sour. 

Good response H - and I get all of that, but my point was about just posting the ‘eyes’ emoji and nothing else in a post. How is that sharing a titbit of info? That will inevitably lead to follow up questions from those hungry for info at a time like this. If you aren’t able to post more than ‘eyes’ (to protect a source) then surely it’s reasonable for some to ask “why post them?”

And (not aimed at you) but I don’t understand why some who post “ITK” stuff then simply ignore all questions/replies when it turns out to be untrue... but anyway, as I said, I like your reply, great stuff. Have a good one ...

28 minutes ago, Floatn Over said:

Just watching David James a few minutes ago on GMB talking about his NHS support ? ? (Well done DJ)

They asked about him getting into football management to which he responded along the lines of “I issued a CV to a club only last week” when pressed to name the club he declined but said that he understood the position has now been filled.  Might be relevant, might not. If it was last week it couldn’t have been his former club Watford, or Hudds.

(Posted this on the CH thread as seemed logical and not worth a new thread)

If he put his name forward last week, that certainly limits the number of clubs that it could have been as you say.

Also encouraging that if it was us, which seems entirely possible, especially considering he played here and will know the board etc, there must be a reason he believes the position has been filled...

9 hours ago, Harry said:

That’s all a bit sour lads. 
People on here love speculation and rumour and when a tiny bit of insider info is available it’s nice to be able to share it. 
I myself love hearing of any little inside info and don’t believe those who post them are seeking attention, merely sharing what they’ve heard to a very captive audience. 

I certainly don’t post info to act “all itk” and grab attention. I’m a regular poster with many views on many topics on here so it’s not like I’m some spotty oik on a wind-up or a school holiday. There’s a simple matter though of not being able to say too much, so that you can still maintain trust in the people you know, whilst also saying enough to sow the seeds of the info. If you prefer not to read it or to believe it, then fine, that’s your prerogative, but many posters like the info - I certainly do when I’m not privy to it. 

You have to understand that one can’t simply say “yes, I spoke to Chris tonight and he told me he’s had a chat, wants £1.2m per year and is waiting for City’s response”.*  That would be disrespectful to all parties (*by the way - that’s not true)! 

I don’t post info to be big, clever or seek attention. I do so because I know many people are interested. You may not be, and that’s fine. But your comments come across as very sour. 

I don't doubt you know a bit, I know you're involved with the game to some degree. You must admit your eyes could have meant pretty much anything though!

You're one of the better posters on here when it comes to "knowledge" so apologies - wasn't really directed at you although I see how it looked like it was which was my fault.

Archived