IGNORED

Chris Hughton

Mattredrobin

4 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

His contract expires in 2023..... 35,000 to 40,000 a week

3 minutes ago, Kingswoodactor said:

My bad, I didn't know he signed a new 5 year deal in 2018. 

Maybe worth a cheeky season loan request? Pay half the wages. Would be worth it IMO. 

What's in it for Brighton? 

Think Duffy with his age, with his winning Brighton Player of the Season 2018/19 well capable of playing PL anyway. 

Only 28?

Just now, Mr Popodopolous said:

Think Duffy with his age, with his winning Brighton Player of the Season 2018/19 well capable of playing PL anyway. 

Only 28?

Yeah if they want anything it'll be a transfer to get a fee and then integrate White and Clarke

2 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

We won"t hear anything until tomorrow I expect

That would be poor in view of the press reports we are reading about him apparently joining? 

Sad day for some Ashton Gate Stadium staff and their redundancies but that aside it should not stop an announcement today. Totally unconnected to the playing and management staff for BCFC. 

2 hours ago, SouthStand Sandwich said:

Yes! Pleased with that .. get him on the roof...

He is 61 with dodgy knees, so the club are frantically trying to get a Stanna installed so he can get up there .

Hughton is a born and bread winner:

As a player he won two FA Cups and the UEFA cup, played in is twilight years at West Ham and Brentford, won promotion with both clubs, 50+ international caps.

As a coach he won the League cup and two top 5 positions in the Prem with Spurs. 

As a manager won promotion with both Newcastle and Brighton.

13 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Only 28?

When we thought Flint was going at start of 16/17, I thought Duffy was the perfect replacement.  But Brighton got him.

Archived