IGNORED

Chris Hughton

Mattredrobin

12 minutes ago, marmite said:

Jesus crust this is getting silly.

I know he fed the 5,000 with loaves and fishes but that is not his proper name.

5 hours ago, Blackbird1 said:

Forget top 6, top 2 if we want promotion, play offs not our strength is it? Three years sounds perfectly reasonable, we need quality in depth, and at the moment we just don't have that. Johnson has left us very short in that regard, CH will if he comes sort that side of it out.

Lansdown and the board will not have a 3 year plan. As a club we have established ourselves as a top half Championship club, we just need a few tweaks to turn us into a top 6 team 

Anything other then top 6 next season will be looked on as a failure believe me 

1 minute ago, Blackbird1 said:

I have it on good authority it was done yeasterday.

61 year old Chris Hughton is finding the Lansdown stand stairs a bit steep and difficult and needs a sit-down and a breather on each landing.

Accordingly, the club has delayed the announcement of his appointment until he reaches the roof which could be anytime in the next 24 hours.

3 minutes ago, Bullbag said:

It was intentional ?

I was adding another awful bread pun.

Wakey wakey ?

Just roll with the punches bulbar.

7 hours ago, JonDolman said:

Jokanovic, Mark Robins 

Interesting shout on Mark Robins. 

Lower league promotion, but never challenged for promotion from the Championship before. Nice bloke though and loved his loan spell here. 

Jokanovic, yes he did well with Watford, but only there for 7 months. And again with Fulham but then failed to improve them, despite massive spend. 

8m.not saying either wouldn't do well, but I'm surprised they'd excite you, ahead of Chris Hughton's CV. 

Mods 

Please please please, when this is confirmed, let it be on a new thread, rather than merged with this one with 30 pages of betting odds, 20 pages of political chicanery and 5 pages of shit puns. 

Please......

1 minute ago, Harry said:

Mods 

Please please please, when this is confirmed, let it be on a new thread, rather than merged with this one with 30 pages of betting odds, 20 pages of political chicanery and 5 pages of shit puns. 

Please......

Your taking the biscuit now Harry ?

Archived