IGNORED

Chris Hughton

Mattredrobin

1 minute ago, Harry said:

Mods 

Please please please, when this is confirmed, let it be on a new thread, rather than merged with this one with 30 pages of betting odds, 20 pages of political chicanery and 5 pages of shit puns. 

Please......

Aubergine me all you like @Bristolisredd
It’s just ******* annoying coming back to a thread for an update, seeing there’s 3 new pages, and i waste 5 minutes reading through every single shit pun to find there’s actually be no more news at all!! 

FFS!! 

4 minutes ago, Bullbag said:

Oh dear :facepalm:

What is up with everyone today?

At yeast as in at least if you read the post again.

Yes, not very good i'll get my coat.....

I know “at yeast” was a pun. I was discussing your spelling mistake.

1 minute ago, Harry said:

Aubergine me all you like @Bristolisredd
It’s just ******* annoying coming back to a thread for an update, seeing there’s 3 new pages, and i waste 5 minutes reading through every single shit pun to find there’s actually be no more news at all!! 

FFS!! 

Yep it’s annoying. The same unfunny running gags on here are lame too - luckily the Curbishley house thing seems to have died off this time around after a good 10 years or so of being regurgitated time and time again.

37 minutes ago, Harry said:

Mods 

Please please please, when this is confirmed, let it be on a new thread, rather than merged with this one with 30 pages of betting odds, 20 pages of political chicanery and 5 pages of shit puns. 

Please......

I don’t mind it, whilst they are trying to out pun each other they are missing valuable F5 tapping on the main site. So they won’t be the first to announce any developments. 

Archived