IGNORED

Chris Hughton

Mattredrobin

8 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Don't go early

Don't go early

Don't go early

I've heard it's only T's to cross and I's to dot tomorrow ?

Can we wait until 5? I can't be arsed to finish the painting and the wife said I can have a break at the weekend.

25 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

Why does that matter? Seriously?

Depends on how much you hate the Tories. I mean personally I despise the scumbags they have ruined lives of those close to me so someone like Hughton is positive no end.

Just now, 2015 said:

I am baffled that a persons political views is important in who is our next Manager quite frankly. Politics has ZERO place in Football, every Manager should get a job on merit.

No one is saying he should or shoildnt get a job based on his political views.

Just now, 2015 said:

I am baffled that a persons political views is important in who is our next Manager quite frankly. Politics has ZERO place in Football, every Manager should get a job on merit.

I think some people on here need to realise that its just a bit of banter fishing for a reaction. However to you oldies was footy not a working man's or lower class game from its inception to like 70's 80's?? Genuine question.

29 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

If Margaret Thatchers corpse played 2 up front at home I'd be in favour. 

Can we leave the politics out of it, no point, and always stirs up arguments. 

Well she was well known to be heavily in favour of the "perestroika" process favoured by Gorbachov towards the end of the cold war!

Just now, Kodjias Wrist said:

I think some people on here need to realise that its just a bit of banter fishing for a reaction. However to you oldies was footy not a working man's or lower class game from its inception to like 70's 80's?? Genuine question.

Very much so. Even earlier. However society has changed with the big money involved and the number of them coming from public schools whether through money or scholarships increasing massively.

2 minutes ago, Lez said:

Joe Lolley at Forest is a raving Corbynista as is Neville southall.

if you want to keep bringing up politics go post on the politics forum

I couldn't give a flying **** about who supports what political party or whether they like corbyn or may or even chairman mu,

Leave it out of the football section

Just now, Monkeh said:

I couldn't give a flying **** about who supports what political party or whether they like corbyn or may or even chairman mu,

You seem to be confused, above I have written about Joe Lolley and Neville Southall.....who are footballers if you weren't already aware.

Just now, Lez said:

You seem to be confused, above I have written about Joe Lolley and Neville Southall.....who are footballers if you weren't already aware.

And you seem to think you are funny,

You aren't you are just a leftist hating troll 

7 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

I suggest watching The English Game on netflix. But yes it was generally a working man's game during 1970s and 1980s

2 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

Well after that outburst I certainly feel cowed

Archived