IGNORED

Chris Hughton

Mattredrobin

36 minutes ago, Lez said:

No one is saying he should or shoildnt get a job based on his political views.

So you’re strutting around here, preening yourself, spouting about how intelligent you are and how ‘political literate’ you are... yet you can’t spell ... or include an apostrophe where it is needed ...

8 minutes ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

Who is l'architetto? Sorry to sound dull by the way. 

it's one of those fancy Italian coffee you get at Costa.

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

So you’re strutting around here, preening yourself, spouting about how intelligent you are and how ‘political literate’ you are... yet you can’t spell ... or include an apostrophe where it is needed ...

Couldnt be arsed to proof read.

All these posts about an individual's personal political beliefs is, to me, almost as insidious as references to one's skin colour, religious leanings, etcetera.

The only relevant fact about a manager of a football club is his/her competence to do the job for which they will be paid.

56 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

I've heard it's only T's to cross and I's to dot tomorrow ?

No wonder it's taken so long if he's struggling with joined up writing.

Just now, cidered abroad said:

All these posts about an individual's personal political beliefs is, to me, almost as insidious as references to one's skin colour, religious leanings, etcetera.

The only relevant fact about a manager of a football club is his/her competence to do the job for which they will be paid.

Well that's just bollocks if the manager was a member of the national front or the like then they shoildnt be Bristol city manager.

11 minutes ago, Lez said:

No as previously mentioned I have a PHD in microbiology and virology so give the odd bit of advice and case work.

That’s funny. 
You’d clearly been giving the impression you were the author of ‘How To Win Friends And Influence People’. 

Archived