IGNORED

Chris Hughton

Mattredrobin

12 minutes ago, YGBjammy said:

We did it. 100 pages of pure speculation. I'll let Chris know so he can sign the contract now ?

Not yet think @Harry said the posts per page has changed and decreased by 20 per page so we're some way off what an old 100 page thread would be.....

12 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

I'd not consider myself a 'headless chicken' but in bleak moments I am worried, it's been forty years now...that's a long wait...

...and I can't get the words 'trust me on Tinnion' out of my head.

Ive been married for 40 years and have learned to cope with that, so am sure I can cope with 40 years not in the top flight.  :)

3 minutes ago, downendcity said:

Ive been married for 40 years and have learned to cope with that, so am sure I can cope with 40 years not in the top flight.  :)

:) Congrats on the 40 years...we've been together for almost 38, met on the day we went to the bottom of the league losing at Rochdale - although we were not at Rochdale!

40 years though...not sure I've got enough time left to cope with another 40 years of waiting for City to get back!

3 minutes ago, Seneca the Younger said:

We're not really on 100 pages, not in OTIB standards anyway. Pages have 30 posts now, rather than 50. We're really only on page 60(?). We need another 2,000 posts / 66 pages to reach a 'real' 100 pages.

I’d imagine there is still a good few more page’s left in this thread yet!

I'm not one to post in regards to ITK knowledge. I always take it with a pinch of salt.

A former co-worker of mine does some charity stuff that involves going down AG. Food-banks, homeless, etc. Asked as a joke if they had seen anything as they usually go down on Sundays.

Mentioned they saw someone being shown around the ground, the description being; "White, around 6ft-ish, balding, fairish hair, mid-late 40's(?), grey suit,  two others leading, one in city gear, other in darker suit, early-mid thirties.

giphy.gif

They knows minimal in regards to football. FYI. So descriptions were ridiculously basic. As a caveat. I'm only passing on what was mentioned.

Could mean absolutely nothing. For all I know they could have been just discussing possible social distancing measures for October. ?

35 minutes ago, Ron Swanson said:

Not covering the Brentford Swansea game tonight 

Mick's been on champ games for a while hasn't he? Hughton did a PL game recently, anyone know if he was on one of the channels today?

18 minutes ago, billywedlock said:

People considering Howe are not understanding human considerations . He will need a serious period of rest and mental detox . The guy , if he leaves , needs time out . 

Yep no way would he jump into another job unless of course bit team comes calling which is now unlikely.

1 hour ago, Fuber said:

I'm not one to post in regards to ITK knowledge. I always take it with a pinch of salt.

A former co-worker of mine does some charity stuff that involves going down AG. Food-banks, homeless, etc. Asked as a joke if they had seen anything as they usually go down on Sundays.

Mentioned they saw someone being shown around the ground, the description being; "White, around 6ft-ish, balding, fairish hair, mid-late 40's(?), grey suit,  two others leading, one in city gear, other in darker suit, early-mid thirties.

giphy.gif

They knows minimal in regards to football. FYI. So descriptions were ridiculously basic. As a caveat. I'm only passing on what was mentioned.

Could mean absolutely nothing. For all I know they could have been just discussing possible social distancing measures for October. ?

Sounds like Denis Smith . . . if this was 1992 ☺

1 hour ago, Fuber said:

giphy.gif

Ask them if they've seen any sound engineers down at the gate fixing the PA system I kinda want something else to talk about ?..But this has got me thinking who it could be though late 40s ? 

Still don’t seem able to get odds on the City job anywhere; at the time when all odds disappeared, CH was odds-on favourite.

Still hopeful that it’s a case of no smoke without fire!

Then again, this is BCFC we are talking about with a certain Mr Ashton wanting to maintain the same level of control!

As many have said, this next appointment will be very telling as to the way we are heading....

2 hours ago, Fuber said:

giphy.gif

Elements of the description sound horribly like we’re about to give Downsy the manager’s gig.. 

2 hours ago, Fuber said:

This sounds like Mr Tumble to me 

B54F9CFE-CB35-4C29-B60E-EACFA766DFE5.jpeg

2 hours ago, Fuber said:

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Fuber said:

6fts ?

2 hours ago, Fuber said:

. ?

2 hours ago, Fuber said:

Archived