Mattredrobin

4 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

This sounds like Mr Tumble to me 

B54F9CFE-CB35-4C29-B60E-EACFA766DFE5.jpeg

Sorry didn't catch that. Who does it remind you of?

22 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

B54F9CFE-CB35-4C29-B60E-EACFA766DFE5.jpeg

Are you sure, sure, sure sure?

2 hours ago, Street red said:

Ask them if they've seen any sound engineers down at the gate fixing the PA system I kinda want something else to talk about ?..But this has got me thinking who it could be though late 40s ? 

I wondered whether it may be Trollope? He's 40's and taller isnt he?

New Cardiff City boss Paul Trollope insists: "I won't compare myself to  Russell Slade... now I'll do things my way" - Wales Online

3 minutes ago, Street red said:

Tell you what that's a good shout Hughton trusted assistant.

Issue is for all I know it may have been a couple of Random gents using AG for a business meeting these days...
Photo https://blackadderquotes.tumblr.com/post/158632971095 | Blackadder  quotes, British tv comedies, Blackadder

2 minutes ago, Fuber said:

Issue is for all I know it may have been a couple of Random gents using AG for a business meeting these days...

Currently? Are we even allowing other businesses to use the facilities at AG?

Just now, Lrrr said:

Currently? Are we even allowing other businesses to use the facilities at AG?

Honestly? Good Question. I was surprised when the co-worker mentioned they were still at AG re the homeless/food gig (although I assume it could have just been loading up vans?) I can ask tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Fuber said:

Honestly? Good Question. I was surprised when the co-worker mentioned they were still at AG re the homeless/food gig (although I assume it could have just been loading up vans?) I can ask tomorrow.

I wonder if now the champ season is over we're allowing the use of non-match day facilities to keep any money coming in

3 hours ago, Fuber said:

I'm not one to post in regards to ITK knowledge. I always take it with a pinch of salt.

A former co-worker of mine does some charity stuff that involves going down AG. Food-banks, homeless, etc. Asked as a joke if they had seen anything as they usually go down on Sundays.

Mentioned they saw someone being shown around the ground, the description being; "White, around 6ft-ish, balding, fairish hair, mid-late 40's(?), grey suit,  two others leading, one in city gear, other in darker suit, early-mid thirties.

giphy.gif

They knows minimal in regards to football. FYI. So descriptions were ridiculously basic. As a caveat. I'm only passing on what was mentioned.

Could mean absolutely nothing. For all I know they could have been just discussing possible social distancing measures for October. ?

Iain Dowie it is then ...

4 minutes ago, Fuber said:

2 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

I wonder if now the champ season is over we're allowing the use of non-match day facilities to keep any money coming in

I’m still helping out the foundation with food bank work every Thursday morning, the entire concourse in the SS and lansdown is being used as a storage for an absolute **** ton of food that we use toward the food parcels 

Just now, Portland Bill said:

He said he loved Oldham!!

Said the same about us! 

Reminds me of Robbie Keane, at every press conference when he joined every club: “This is a fantastic day because I was a boyhood fan of Wolves/Coventry/Leeds/Liverpool/Spurs/Inter Milan/Celtic/LA Galaxy...” - I think someone even put together a video montage of all those press conferences - comedy gold! He thinks all fans are stupid ...

20 minutes ago, Badger08 said:

Interesting that some Watford fans are calling for Lee Johnson.

Would be a great fit for them, and isn't he a Watford Fan? 

If Lee gets it or even goes for it let's hope he snaps out of his losing runs because he won't last at Watford like he did at city.

48 minutes ago, Street red said:

If Lee gets it or even goes for it let's hope he snaps out of his losing runs because he won't last at Watford like he did at city.

Wouldn’t last more than 6 months at Watford. One bad run and he would be sacked...

4 hours ago, Fuber said:

I'm not one to post in regards to ITK knowledge. I always take it with a pinch of salt.

A former co-worker of mine does some charity stuff that involves going down AG. Food-banks, homeless, etc. Asked as a joke if they had seen anything as they usually go down on Sundays.

Mentioned they saw someone being shown around the ground, the description being; "White, around 6ft-ish, balding, fairish hair, mid-late 40's(?), grey suit,  two others leading, one in city gear, other in darker suit, early-mid thirties.

giphy.gif

They knows minimal in regards to football. FYI. So descriptions were ridiculously basic. As a caveat. I'm only passing on what was mentioned.

Could mean absolutely nothing. For all I know they could have been just discussing possible social distancing measures for October. ?

..Arne Slot? 

There were reports of a foreign manager being on the shortlist but I’ve not seen many other names mentioned? I think he seems to loosely fit the description above?

Archived