IGNORED

Chris Hughton

Mattredrobin

1 minute ago, Harry said:

Flattery will get you everywhere sir. 
And Kid is a very handsome chap too. 
Don’t blow your chances Lez, sorry, Simon. 

Wheres Hughton. Signing on the dotted line according to mr "in the know" hasnt happened has it.

4 minutes ago, Lez said:

@Kid in the Riot has said this was going to happen any day 2 weeks ago....all the forum go mad on delight. Turns out he was full of shit just another chancer.

What’s happened to that Spanish chap you said had been interviewed. 
I mean, that was...like....about 4 days ago. Did this happen or were you a full of shit chancer! 

Just now, Harry said:

What’s happened to that Spanish chap you said had been interviewed. 
I mean, that was...like....about 4 days ago. Did this happen or were you a full of shit chancer! 

I said that he had been interviewed....maybe he has do you know otherwise? That chancer said Hughton was signing on the dotted line 2 weeks ago cough cough do you know otherwise? Yes you do!!!

1 minute ago, Henry said:

You make me miss @Up the City 

That's Simon.

2 minutes ago, Lez said:

I said that he had been interviewed....maybe he has do you know otherwise? That chancer said Hughton was signing on the dotted line 2 weeks ago cough cough do you know otherwise? Yes you do!!!

That's Simon.

So has he been interviewed? This Spaniard? Or are you a chancer? 

2 minutes ago, Harry said:

So has he been interviewed? This Spaniard? Or are you a chancer? 

So I been told but going to Brazil now I think tbc must have been too slow...btw @Harry have we signed up hughton yet as was told this would happen 2 weeks ago. Is and ts and all that by the "ITKs"....

I’ve been told there could be an announcement this week, I know that’s pretty vague but I’m aware of discussions about how the appointment is to be announced (eg on the roof) have happened. Not very juicy sorry, but I will try to find out more once known. I asked if Hughton, but they don’t know..... yet.

I guess what im trying to say is there may be closure on this soon

7 minutes ago, Lez said:

He can't answer it

He won't (and doesn't) get everything right, but he's generally in credit with most people on here I'd think.

Either way, it's just a bit of fun at the end of the day. The speculation, and some "ITK" posts just add to that whether they come off or not. It's not the end of the world, and as an "academic" I'd have thought you could tell apart the jokers who are on a wind up, and those who are actually sharing what they've heard - even if they turn out to be wrong.

Just now, barrington said:

I’ve been told there could be an announcement this week, I know that’s pretty vague but I’m aware of discussions about how the appointment is to be announced (eg on the roof) have happened. Not very juicy sorry, but I will try to find out more once known. I asked if Hughton, but they don’t know..... yet.

Let's hope so unfortunately @Kid in the Riot got people excited not just because he said any day now but also all the lead up.....he hasnt just made up the actual signing of hughton but all the lead up to. Shocking. 

Just now, IAmNick said:

He won't (and doesn't) get everything right, but he's generally in credit with most people on here I'd think.

Either way, it's just a bit of fun on here at the end of the day. The speculation, and some "ITK" posts just add to that whether they come off or not. It's not the end of the world, and as an "academic" I'd have thought you could tell apart the jokers who are on a wind up, and those who are actually sharing what they've heard - even if they turn out to be wrong.

No academic can answer that unless they are in the know themselves and I know 2 bits of information from an agent in my life that's it.

1 minute ago, Lez said:

No academic can answer that unless they are in the know themselves and I know 2 bits of information from an agent in my life that's it.

It's generally not too tricky to tell apart people just sharing something in good faith, and people having a complete guess hoping to get right or just taking the piss. I'm sure using the excellent social skills you've been demonstrating recently you can make that distinction.

1 minute ago, RUSSEL85 said:

Regina Hall Popcorn GIF

That looks like my Mrs

Just now, IAmNick said:

It's generally not too tricky to tell apart people just sharing something in good faith, and people having a complete guess hoping to get right or just taking the piss. I'm sure using the excellent social skills you've been demonstrating recently you can make that distinction.

Well clearly @Kid in the Riot has mugged off a lot of people the charlatan.

12 minutes ago, Nugget said:

I’ve been told **** all, but I think there will be an appointment by the end of this week, too.

Not because I know anything but because it is highly likely, based on how long it has been since LJ was sacked & we have out of contract players’ futures to resolve.

Can anyone play this pointless game?

no, as c

3 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

I’ve been told **** all, but I think there will be an appointment by the end of this week, too.

Not because I know anything but because it is highly likely, based on how long it has been since LJ was sacked & we have out of contract players’ futures to resolve.

Not like this, you have clearly misunderstood the rules.

First you must discredit or besmirch someone else, by calling them some kind of petty name of accusing them of making it all up.

21 minutes ago, Nugget said:

Ffs that’s me out of here until an appointment is made , why bullshit you obviously know fuckall 

3 minutes ago, LegalEagle said:

What was it like taking your imaginary black wife to Ashton Gate?

Were not married. She enjoyed the Leeds fans, didnt like the anti Welsh stuff at Swansea (shes welsh)....Birmingham and Millwall she kicked off cos I wanted to leave early and she refused......then we had a big blow up cos she wanted to get a taxi but I rather we walked. Hope that answers your questions @LegalEagle

9 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Gregor taking this very approach also.

One of the problems with this situation is that, it seems, the majority of fans are working from the perspective that the club have made/are making a hash of appointing Hughton when, in reality, he may not be the preferred choice.

I hope it is Hughton (though that’s clearly said without knowing the others in the running), but with the club having declared they’re after a ‘sort’, and the seeming common knowledge Gerrard was number one target, Gerrard to Hughton has never felt like a natural progression.

For as fantastic an appointment as Hughton would be {on paper}, I actually think it’s more likely we refuse to budge during negotiations and, essentially, turn him down.

EDIT: Sorry, to be clear, ‘more likely’ in the event he isn’t appointed. I still think it’s perfectly feasible he will be.

6 minutes ago, Lez said:

Were not married. She enjoyed the Leeds fans, didnt like the anti Welsh stuff at Swansea (shes welsh)....Birmingham and Millwall she kicked off cos I wanted to leave early and she refused......then we had a big blow up cos she wanted to get a taxi but I rather we walked. Hope that answers your questions @LegalEagle

So the short version is. 

She  dumped you? 

12 minutes ago, Badger08 said:

Oh, oh, oh, let me play this and go next.

Ok, the trick to this is to be really open and say things that you know are going to happen. Here goes...

Guys, my source has told me we MIGHT make an announcement this week. I can't tell you who, but I know it's a male. They are going to announce this on the website and Twitter, so they're making plans to do that.  They're going to use a pen to sign the contract. The manager will be in charge for the first game of the season. The new manager has a first name, but I can't reveal this as it will compromise my source. 

We’re all laughing.

36 minutes ago, Lez said:

Let's hope so unfortunately @Kid in the Riot got people excited not just because he said any day now but also all the lead up.....he hasnt just made up the actual signing of hughton but all the lead up to. Shocking. 

You seem to be the only one getting upset about it. He has in the past got most things right so people actually pay attention to what he has to say. I sense a bit of jealousy 

Archived