Chris Hughton

Mattredrobin

1 minute ago, Harry said:

Lez in his new house 

image.gif.a2ae3005111fcce6029f8cdea3ff2340.gif

I'm mixed race not black.

2 minutes ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

Bel-Air 

And before you say bollocks, you started making up stories. 

Slightly too far from the family.

KITR has got way more right than wrong... Compared to others who have come up with utter hype-tripe before. He deserves the benefit of the doubt and not the dogs abuse he’s getting from one poster in particular (seriously Lez mate are you still on furlough and have nobody else to abuse? Rhetorical btw, you seem to have an answer for everything but trust me, I don’t want or need one here)

Whilst he has the benefit of the doubt from me, I’m now at the point where I’ll only believe something when it’s on the official site. As with many things BCFC this has become far too tiresome!

27 minutes ago, Lez said:

Where is Hughton? You said it was done deal?

24 minutes ago, Lez said:

Oh sorry he said dotting the Is and ts.....2 weeks ago.....before we had even started the interview process....absolute shithousery he has been found out.

I think I speak for quite a lot of people here - can you just ‘do one’. 

Most aren’t interested in anything you have to say and calling out KITR like this is just childish. Many of us are interested in what the likes of both KITR and Harry have to say and don’t need the likes of you being all bitter and twisted. Just because they have ties with the club is no reason to be jealous...the information they’re given and pass on may not always come to fruition, that’s life especially in this industry - most are grateful for their insights.

Just now, WestonRobin said:

I think I speak for quite a lot of people on here - can you just ‘do one’. 

Most aren’t interested in anything you have to say and calling out KITR like this is just childish. Many of us are interested in what the likes of both KITR and Harry have to say and don’t need the likes of you being all bitter and twisted. Just because they have ties with the club is no reason to be jealous...the information they’re given and pass on may not always come to fruition, that’s life especially in this industry - most are grateful for their insights.

He is jealous,

Put him on ignore, it will make it better,

He was a **** under his londoner guise and is a **** under his latest account

1 minute ago, WestonRobin said:

I think I speak for quite a lot of people on here - can you just ‘do one’. 

Fair play at least you put some effort in.

40 minutes ago, Cov 77 said:

Has she ? 

Jamie Lee Curtis?  That was the story wasn’t it?

I go back to my Trading Places analogy....SL played by Don Ameche, MA by Ralph Bellamy, LJ by Eddie Murphy, Cotts by Dan Ackroyd....all over a £1 bet to see if LJ could sell Pork Bellies  I never did work out where Jamie Lee Curtis fitted in.  Now I do....Head Coach, ?

6 minutes ago, RobArnold10 said:

KITR has got way more right than wrong... Compared to others who have come up with utter hype-tripe before. He deserves the benefit of the doubt and not the dogs abuse he’s getting from one poster in particular (seriously Lez mate are you still on furlough and have nobody else to abuse? Rhetorical btw, you seem to have an answer for everything but trust me, I don’t want or need one here)

Whilst he has the benefit of the doubt from me, I’m now at the point where I’ll only believe something when it’s on the official site. As with many things BCFC this has become far too tiresome!

I'm glad that you have seen the light and realised him like others who claim to be itk are full of shitte 

5 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

He is jealous,

Put him on ignore, it will make it better,

He was a **** under his londoner guise and is a **** under his latest account

Yep, Londoner/Lez/Simon Parker has filled this forum with some shite over the years. It's a shame blocking someone on here doesn't mean they can't view your content, otherwise I'd do it, as I'm sure would many others!

Archived