IGNORED

Chris Hughton

Mattredrobin

Just now, Chris Casanova said:

The more this Hughton saga runs on the more I feel that he isnt the front runner we all assumed. The club have stated that they are running a proper process and I think the outcome may surprise people, maybe they will go with who interviews best.

Karanka? Klinsmann? Glenn hoddle?

Still not much movement from the bookies so not much money being spent 

Just now, Kid in the Riot said:

Yep, Londoner/Lez/Simon Parker has filled this forum with some shite over the years. It's a shame blocking someone on here doesn't mean they can't view your content, otherwise I'd do it, as I'm sure would many others!

Simon ******* Parker seriously I will give you credit I have never been annoyed by otib but calling Simon ******* Parker is pushing it.

4 minutes ago, Chris Casanova said:

The more this Hughton saga runs on the more I feel that he isnt the front runner we all assumed. The club have stated that they are running a proper process and I think the outcome may surprise people, maybe they will go with who interviews best.

If SL interviews that’s LJ reappointed then 

I’ve just looked at this thread after a couple of hours break and found it’s just an @Lez fest. Is he / she / ano trying to set a record of some sort? 

By the way I can also say, without fear of constipation, that City will definitely appoint a new manager in 2020 unless there is a celestial alignment of  the planets 

2 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

I’ve just looked at this thread after a couple of hours break and found it’s just an @Lez fest. Is he / she / ano trying to set a record of some sort? 

By the way I can also say, without fear of constipation, that City will definitely appoint a new manager in 2020 unless there is a celestial alignment of  the planets 

It's not my fault people like you keep quoting or commenting me.

1 minute ago, Badger08 said:

I think @Kid in the Riot was correct to be fair, I've just seen a copy of the contract. No wonder it's taking so long.

iiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiii

Sign here ___________________

It? pennywise it 2017 GIF

31 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Yep, Londoner/Lez/Simon Parker has filled this forum with some shite over the years. It's a shame blocking someone on here doesn't mean they can't view your content, otherwise I'd do it, as I'm sure would many others!

Put him on ignore a while ago . How sad and pathetic can one person be to be that much of a ***.

everyone should put him on ignore. Cut off his oxygen 

Just now, steviestevieneville said:

Put him on ignore a while ago . How sad and pathetic can one person be to be that much of a ***.

everyone should put him on ignore. Cut of his oxygen 

How sad and pathetic that I can make you so irate. Quite amusing.

54 minutes ago, Lez said:

Oh sorry he said dotting the Is and ts.....2 weeks ago.....before we had even started the interview process....absolute shithousery he has been found out.

Yes he did say it but it wasn’t two weeks ago. He also apologised the next day for prematurely getting carried out - so it’s not absolute shithousery at all

18 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

It's making a return to lockdown seem ever more appealing!I 

16 minutes ago, Lez said:

How sad and pathetic that I can make you so irate. Quite amusing.

Les you have accomplished your mission,you have sucked the masses in,what pleasure you get sat back drinking wine quaffing grapes and laughing loud  is beyond me.

Anyway you have become REALLY BORING. So do the right thing now chap and leave,xx

Just now, stephenkibby. said:

Les you have accomplished your mission,you have sucked the masses in,what pleasure you get sat back drinking wine quaffing grapes and laughing loud  is beyond me.

Anyway you have become REALLY BORING. So do the right thing now chap and leave,xx

If you had a brain cell you would've realised that quoting me probably wasnt the best way to move this process on.

Archived