IGNORED

Chris Hughton

Mattredrobin

49 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

*Cook - of all the recent managers we’ve had, and all the potential ones being discussed, surely Cook has the surname which is the easiest to spell correctly?! ????

Do you have something like a referee’s watch that buzzes when a spelling mistake has occurred? 

2 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

It’s from that ridiculous City Till I Die facebook page (hence ‘apparently’) but it’s an oddly specific rumour if untrue.

It‘a possible to trace the plane too if you know the correct ID code.

Sorry Phileas you know I’m a big fan of yours but you lost me at “Facebook”. Absolute whoppers to a man on there!

55 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

*Cook - of all the recent managers we’ve had, and all the potential ones being discussed, surely Cook has the surname which is the easiest to spell correctly?! ????

When he starts losing it will soon become Cock.

And most of us can remember having Dicks, coincidentally.

1 hour ago, pongo88 said:

Ignore the airports. A small boat was seen to be approaching Birnbeck Island pier 

Well we’re f**ked then as they’ll never make it off the island, in worse state than some of the tents at the mem 

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

1 hour ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Do you have something like a referee’s watch that buzzes when a spelling mistake has occurred? 

@BS4 on Tour...earlier this evening... 

L4WWxE2.gif

1 hour ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Not at all ... but people are quick to correct factual errors on here - so nothing wrong with helping others with their spelling, especially when the word in this case is ‘Cook’ - I reckon you might even be able to get that one right! As The Jam once crooned: “Standards Rule Ok” ... ????

Archived