IGNORED

Chris Hughton

Mattredrobin

3 hours ago, Finley_Smith10 said:

Hughton won’t go to Bournemouth I don’t think

connections with Brighton and they’re not that financially stable (thought I saw somewhere they still owe 81 million in transfers) 

still think we’ve got a good chance of getting him as JL and BT wouldn’t of been teasing if their wasn’t an appointment most the fans wanted

I've teased no one

4 hours ago, Finley_Smith10 said:

Hughton won’t go to Bournemouth I don’t think

connections with Brighton and they’re not that financially stable (thought I saw somewhere they still owe 81 million in transfers) 

still think we’ve got a good chance of getting him as JL and BT wouldn’t of been teasing if their wasn’t an appointment most the fans wanted

Yeah I read that too.

But the Ake money clears half of that. Then the Lloyd deal to Liverpool - which I think will happen. King and Wilson will also go as will the debt.

They will be more than fine financially particularly given their disdain for FFP and a billionaire owner.

25 minutes ago, RedEyez said:

How come you’re so confident? Genuinely interested

“I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?” John Lennon

17 minutes ago, Red_Alligator said:

“I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?” John Lennon

“All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie” Bob Dylan

We are not going to have a new manager.

4+ weeks of due diligence, endless rounds of interviews and pin the tail on the donkey competitions has demonstrated it is just not possible to find the right man/woman for the job.

DH and JM will leave next week to join Lee at Bournmouth, Burnley or Man City (or wherever) and each of the player's Dads will get a go at running the team throughout the season - winner stays on..............

Sorry but bored now - it doesn't take this long to elect a US president (ok maybe it might be better if it did!)

46 minutes ago, Red_Alligator said:

Knob head

54 minutes ago, Red_Alligator said:

8 minutes ago, RedEyez said:

Knob head

You more a McCartney guy?

3 hours ago, Red_Alligator said:

I think they need to announce it ASAP. People are starting to lose the plot on here.

3 hours ago, Red_Alligator said:

"Imagine there's no head coach,

It's easy if you try..."

John Lennon.

Archived