IGNORED

Chris Hughton

Mattredrobin

8 minutes ago, mozo said:

So the only way to break the chain of events is for Fulham to win. They then keep Parker, Bournemouth go Terry, Hughton reluctantly joins us. Score.

Or maybe Fulham see Hughton as a safer pair of hands than Parker in the premier league ?

1 hour ago, daored said:

which makes it more negligent if Hughton was our number one target we’ve let it drag on so long

If that is so, then it proves that our Board is incompetent in not knowing what Hughton was going to ask for.

It was not a time to play eeny meeny miny mo with someone of Hughton's quality. You have to pay what he wants for what we know he can do (that assumes that we really do want Premiership football?)

If they are frightened of that they should have stuck with LJ. To sack him when they did was a declaration that they are going to get/already have someone BETTER lined up (otherwise why sack him??)

If they didn't have Hughton or someone of his quality already lined up with terms understood then our "Board" is arrogant as well as incompetent.

To sign LJs sidekick would be a total admission of failure

Why are us sad bastards so cursed following this football Club?

55 minutes ago, mozo said:

Well that's good because Alex Neil look way too much like Dominic Cummings for my liking...

You may have hit upon something Mozo. In today’s football world, image is all important so instead of focusing on a managers record City should compile a shortlist based on managers’ looks. Only young handsome ones need apply 

21 minutes ago, The Humble Realist said:

Hughton odds just cut DRAMATICALLY

All candidates’ odds drastically shorten and drastically lengthen at regular intervals. That’s why bookies always make money 

12 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Funny you should mention Nigel Adkins .... ????? 

(when it comes down to it we are all equally ‘in the know’ really - Kid In The Riot getting pissy about a username similar to his adds to the hilarity! Especially as he told us to expect ‘news today or tomorrow’ bloody ages ago but nothing, absolutely nothing materialised! ? He hasn’t got a clue either!)

12 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Brilliant! Don’t worry, you’ve only upset the ITK merchant who clearly isn’t - high comedy! Top notch! ✌️???

Not sure what's ruffled your feathers of late, champ. But perhaps time for a day off eh :thumbsup:

10 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

You may have hit upon something Mozo. In today’s football world, image is all important so instead of focusing on a managers record City should compile a shortlist based on managers’ looks. Only young handsome ones need apply 

All candidates’ odds drastically shorten and drastically lengthen at regular intervals. That’s why bookies always make money 

Well Cook and Neil are out of the running then. Poor Phil Neville isn't getting a sniff, and that bloke from Paderborn is going to need plastic surgery just to get an interview. 

I've sent an application in for Alessandro del Piero...

2 minutes ago, mozo said:

Well Cook and Neil are out of the running then. Poor Phil Neville isn't getting a sniff, and that bloke from Paderborn is going to need plastic surgery just to get an interview. 

Sh!t that's my bet on Steve Cooper gone for a Burton then! ?

39 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

Wasted my bet on this man then!

Iain-Dowie.jpg

6 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

I wonder what confesso means

I dunno but it looks like they're calling Alec Baldwin a film bastard! Shocking stuff.

(By the way, I'm pretty sure basta means stop in Italian, so check me out...)

57 minutes ago, mozo said:

Phew. That's Holden out the running then. 

As John McCricik would have said........this is a massively flip flopping market. Holden 12/1 to 2/5 to 9/2  and Hughton 5/4 to 10/1 to 5/2 and Cook all over the place, but currently 8/11.  You Couldna make it up!     Holdens quick drop in price would indicate that someone in the know thought they were ahead of the game.........but Holy Moly, they weren't.  Ha!!   Probably in a small betting market, it would not take much money to change the odds.  In Holdens case, about  tuppence three farthing,....,sorry Dean, nothing personal.

7 minutes ago, maxjak said:

As John McCricik would have said........this is a massively flip flopping market. Holden 12/1 to 2/5 to 9/2  and Hughton 5/4 to 10/1 to 5/2 and Cook all over the place, but currently 8/11.  You Couldna make it up!     Holdens quick drop in price would indicate that someone in the know thought they were ahead of the game.........but Holy Moly, they weren't.  Ha!!   Probably in a small betting market, it would not take much money to change the odds.  In Holdens case, about  tuppence three farthing,....,sorry Dean, nothing personal.

The only ones making quids out of this are the bookies, they are laughing there bloody heads off watching the so called experts on these threads. Covert lock down I think and wait and see what the club directors decide and then communicate appropriately.

13 hours ago, OldlandReddies said:

Perhaps clubs have been told no fans at all next season . If so, I can fully understand them sticking with Deano. He knows the current crop and clearly there will be very few ins and outs anywhere due to desperate finances.

There's no chance that had a decision like that been communicated to all 92 clubs it would've been kept quiet.  Someone will have leaked it immediately.

Archived