IGNORED

Chris Hughton

Mattredrobin

4 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

There's no chance that had a decision like that been communicated to all 92 clubs it would've been kept quiet.  Someone will have leaked it immediately.

You don’t have to be Mrs Marple to figure it out. It’s looking increasingly unlikely that we will get 30% of crowds, at best. 

14 minutes ago, City oz said:

The only ones making quids out of this are the bookies, they are laughing there bloody heads off watching the so called experts on these threads. Covert lock down I think and wait and see what the club directors decide and then communicate appropriately.

If the speculation is bothering you that much, you could always not read and comment on it?

28 minutes ago, Notbarrymanc said:

You don’t have to be Mrs Marple to figure it out. It’s looking increasingly unlikely that we will get 30% of crowds, at best. 

Haven't said we won't see further restrictions... I'm just saying they I don't believe for a second that clubs have already been told there'll be no fans for the whole of next season. There'd have been a leak somewhere within minutes.

8 minutes ago, BcfcDuncs said:

So will all come to the conclusion that Hughton is definitely out of the running? 

Until his odds shorten at the bookies, again! ?

18 hours ago, Kid on a diet said:

Let's face it, SL and those in charge were probably happy with LJ's performance up until it was near impossible for us to get 6th place this season. Despite playing rubbish football for the past two seasons, the crap tactics and the losing runs.

I really hope they're not thinking that Holden he can just build upon what LJ has done.

Bounce.

It’s so depressing I can’t even bare having a Holden thread at the top of the page. He was part of the problem that dished up some of the worst football I’ve witnessed at The Gate. He ain’t the solution. 

So Hughton, here’s a push to get you back up the top to give me some positivity. 

1 minute ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Come on SL and JL, pick up the phone to Hughts, you know it makes sense 

Hello Chris , Mark here , remember me ....... well Deano’s not back from his holiday yet and ummmmm Mccaa is well he’s removing some bedsheets from the ground ...... but you know you’ve been our first choice now despite it taking five weeks ..... but ummmm we’d love you to take over ....... 

Have to say the board deserve credit for keeping their business in house.

Whatever is going on at BCFC HQ it certainly is not common knowledge.

Although as this is going on so long I am starting to imagine SL & MA sat at a desk.

Heads for Holden ... Tails for Houghton

MA: flips coin

SL: Best of 3.

MA: flips coin

SL: Best of 5  ...  fade to black

50 minutes ago, Johnny Musicworks said:

If Hughton and Holden are waiting for a phone call then possibly they are 2nd and 3rd choice and MA is waiting by his phone for a call from preferred choice who is a surprise or not previously mentioned candidate

Maybe the younger brother of smooth jazz Saxophonist KennyG? ?

Got a feeling with Gregor saying it’s out of Holden and Hughton, City might of received all the abuse and set their sights on Hughton

employing him will increase season ticket purchases by thousands and many players will want to come under him, it’s a no brainer 

however I’ve also got a very bad feeling that this could all be waffle and city will appoint Holden as soon as his holidays over

Just now, Finley_Smith10 said:

Got a feeling with Gregor saying it’s out of Holden and Hughton, City might of received all the abuse and set their sights on Hughton

employing him will increase season ticket purchases by thousands and many players will want to come under him, it’s a no brainer 

however I’ve also got a very bad feeling that this could all be waffle and city will appoint Holden as soon as his holidays over

So, in other words, you have no idea.

Thanks for that.

1 minute ago, Northern Red said:

So, in other words, you have no idea.

Thanks for that.

Haha don’t think anyone has an idea, yesterday it seemed set in stone it was gunna be Holden not Gregors saying Hughtons waiting for a phone call

just clinging onto any hope that I have left that Hughton will be appointed

1 minute ago, Finley_Smith10 said:

I'm hoping the same (possibly against the odds). The way that Gregor has rolled back hard on his tweets from yesterday hopefully points to the fact that he has got a telling-off from the club and I'm sure that the utter opposition to Holden hasn't gone unnoticed.  

Just now, haggis_farewell said:

I'm hoping the same (possibly against the odds). The way that Gregor has rolled back hard on his tweets from yesterday hopefully points to the fact that he has got a telling-off from the club and I'm sure that the utter opposition to Holden hasn't gone unnoticed.  

Glad it's not just me that has seen a difference in his wording and phrases then yesterday. Not completely backtracking on what he's said about Holden but firmly saying this is not a done deal by any stretch.

Archived