IGNORED

Chris Hughton

Mattredrobin

29 minutes ago, AshtonG666 said:

Holden with Williams as assistant

Absolutely no chance imo.

Why the hell would they get rid of Macca in favour of Williams ? Does he have any coaching badges (I have no idea) ?

No, its an external appointment incoming and my money is on Hughton (literally) with one assistant coming with him.

Not sure if Holden will get the chop or if he'll stay as another assistant but I really can't see him getting the head honcho job.

3 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Why the hell would they get rid of Macca in favour of Williams ? Does he have any coaching badges (I have no idea) ?

No, its an external appointment incoming and my money is on Hughton (literally) with one assistant coming with him.

Not sure if Holden will get the chop or if he'll stay as another assistant but I really can't see him getting the head honcho job.

I think this is the case also. I genuinely also believe that Holden was lined up to take the reigns but after a huge backlash they've changed their minds. 

Just now, The hand of RO'D said:

I think this is the case also. I genuinely also believe the Holden was lined up to take the reigns but after a huge backlash they've changed their minds. 

I think its just taken a long time to reach an agreement with Hughton re structure including assistants.

Holden would have been appointed two weeks ago if they were going to appoint him imo. 

33 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

If I remember from an article when Williams was dropped by Wales he still attended the camps to get experience for his coaching badges so he currently hasn't got them. 

Archived