IGNORED

Chris Hughton

Mattredrobin

1 minute ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

number of people who've looked at my linkedin account (dont care), some emails from the estate agent.....nope

It's the one from misswhiplash@pervymcpervface that we're interested in...

3 minutes ago, Slacker said:

If we do get CH,how long til someone starts moaning that we should of got Neil bloody Warnock?

Keep up! 

Had that discussion this morning. 

MA still hiding beneath his desk at the prospect. He can’t even been enticed out now Steve said he was only joking and we’re really appointing another ‘puppet’.

Pity. Warnock would have shaken this cosy comfort club to the core. ... and may well have won something for us. 

13 minutes ago, RedRock said:

Keep up! 

MA still hiding beneath his desk at the prospect. He can’t even been enticed out now Steve said he was only joking and we’re really appointing another ‘puppet’.

Pity. Warnock would have shaken this cosy comfort club to the core. ... and may well have won something for us. 

Sorry chap.Trying to follow all of this during clandestine visits to the bog during a twelve hour shift.Driving my insane!

18 minutes ago, RedRock said:

Keep up! 

Don’t know what people expect tbh,if you want winning but not exactly exciting football then you get Chris or a warnock type in 

Just now, DT The Optimist said:

So.....according to MacGregor DH been offered job, and he’s gone home to think about it.  Which means he’s not sure he wants it, and he might say no ! 
what a fiasco if he says no with pre season upon us.  
Of course only press talk and could be fake news 

I do find this strange, surely any news regarding Holden would be that he's accepted the job, not offered it? I can't see that he'd decline. 

Archived