IGNORED

Chris Hughton

Mattredrobin

13 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

A simple, short and very well conjugated sentence. The best bit? .... its hilarious!!!!!

I thought he went to Watford and then got sacked... blimey imagine if we had appointed Nigel Pearson... he would have torn this league apart with us next season. Auto promotion without a doubt. What could have been... arghhhh but wait, Its not over yet ;) 

Just want to keep it interesting, hanging on to every grasp that we still can have this brilliant manager?

59 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

It's hard when something you love lets you down so often 

Monkeh have you finally arrived at the same location I arrived at some 4 or 5 years ago?

Its all a bit meh for me now i really lost a lot  of interest seeing the bullshit bluster and I will run it my way from SL  years ago... to the extent I really do not give a shit anymore. Havent been to ag for 5 years and as long as he and his family are still in charge they will not get a penny of my money.

59 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

On 07/08/2020 at 20:07, havanatopia said:

For what it's worth my take on today's proceedings fall broadly as follows... There was negotiation and agreement with a Manager but no room for Jamie Mac. The quid pro quo was the new Manager would accept Dean Holden as head coach because the board truly value the work he has done at the club; let's just say more than Jamie who was a very unfortunate pawn in the negotiation. 

Dean has now gone home, saddened he has lost both Lee and Jamie and with the prospect of working under a new Manager and another coach... A good offer but he is unsure he will accept.

That to me sounds a lot closer to reality.

The post by McGregor is simply a tease to us fans and I don't personally take kindly to it but he may have been asked to say it exactly like that until the finer details of Howe or Hughton s contract is agreed.

Let's wait and see folks.

For now, it serves little purpose getting upset, angry and throwing vitriol especially at our brilliant owner.

Have you got a bet on that we can get to 200 pages? 

3 minutes ago, TRL said:

Monkeh have you finally arrived at the same location I arrived at some 4 or 5 years ago?

Its all a bit meh for me now i really lost a lot  of interest seeing the bullshit bluster and I will run it my way from SL  years ago... to the extent I really do not give a shit anymore. Havent been to ag for 5 years and as long as he and his family are still in charge they will not get a penny of my money.

I say fair play to you I pick and choose my games now and I'm glad I do, Certainly the last 2 years have been nothing but awful and that's not just the actual games itself the atmosphere at the gate and now this, Johnson got the sack and it lifted me was excited for the new season but now all this about Holden being appointed ( and being part of the problem for 4 years) and just about finished me off. It's all meh indeed.

24 minutes ago, BigTone said:

We don't we all just have a good old forum sing song to cheer ourselves up. Any suggestions ? The theme from MASH maybe ?

Reading many of the comments on many of the recent threads, this seems quite an appropriate choice.

Right, all together now..........

^Tell me over and over and over again, my friend....^

56 minutes ago, Street red said:

I say fair play to you I pick and choose my games now and I'm glad I do, Certainly the last 2 years have been nothing but awful and that's not just the actual games itself the atmosphere at the gate and now this, Johnson got the sack and it lifted me was excited for the new season but now all this about Holden being appointed ( and being part of the problem for 4 years) and just about finished me off. It's all meh indeed.

I watch the highlights on the TV and thats it and follow whats happening on here. Jesus the meddlers have even managed to screw up a perfectly decent comms dept getting rid of Beanhead.. one of the few things they hadn't screwed up that point in time! (stadium redevelopment aside) 

Do iris's it? Not really. The passion was eroded when all stadia seating came in an has been going down hill ever since. They the plaything happened at that was the final straw

Archived