IGNORED

Chris Hughton

Mattredrobin

1 hour ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Yep, Londoner/Lez/Simon Parker has filled this forum with some shite over the years. It's a shame blocking someone on here doesn't mean they can't view your content, otherwise I'd do it, as I'm sure would many others!

Has @tomarse misplaced his banhammer?

14 minutes ago, RedHienz said:

Hilarious, you are a half literate troll who has by means of his own attention seeking ways has got found out..... again.

Go to bed Lez.

I appreciate you are fixated but perhaps quoting me less may lower your blood pressure.

1 minute ago, Mendip City said:

I’ve never blocked anyone before. Serious question - does anyone know how you do it? 

Click on your user name in the top right of the screen. 

That'll bring up a drop-down menu.

Second from the bottom of that list is "Ignored Users". 

Click that.

From there it's pretty self explanatory.

9 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

His time with us ruined him. 

For him read Coppell but Coppell writ large.

Great career, joins here, few months on retired from football after quitting. :laugh:

Didn't he go 23 games without a win here or something like that?

If so, I think that may have more to do with it.

1 minute ago, ExiledAjax said:

Click on your user name in the top right of the screen. 

That'll bring up a drop-down menu.

Second from the bottom of that list is "Ignored Users". 

Click that.

From there it's pretty self explanatory.

Thank you - sorted! 

1 minute ago, Lrrr said:

Hover over their name, option should appear

Thank you! 

1 minute ago, Coppello said:

There's also the report button if you feel that the poster is breaching the forum guidelines (shown at the top of the page). 

I thought about that. Just being a bloody annoying, smug, wind-up merchant probably isn’t against the rules but it makes this a poorer place. 

6 minutes ago, Superjack said:

Didn't he go 23 games without a win here or something like that?

If so, I think that may have more to do with it.

Something like that winless run, but we were a basketcase generally. Like I say, went to shit here after a reasonably successful or at least perfectly acceptable managerial career.

3 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Something like that winless run, but we were a basketcase generally. Like I say, went to shit here after a reasonably successful or at least perfectly acceptable managerial career.

Yes, but even Lee Johnson never went 23 games without a win, and he had nothing of the sort.

2 minutes ago, Superjack said:

Yes, but even Lee Johnson never went 23 games without a win, and he had nothing of the sort.

We're certainly not terribly run now. Hard to know what happened really but O'Driscoll record on joining us was markedly superior to that of LJ.

Some managers and clubs don't fit, like some players and clubs, regardless of how well run or similar. 

5 hours ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

Agree, the Hughton interview on Friday doesn’t fit if he was “not on the shortlist” last week.

If he’d interviewed and it had gone badly, I’d guess some leak would come out to lessen the enthusiasm.

I’d suspect the final three are Neil, Lowe and Hughton. I’d be happy with any of those, in the order of Hughton, Neil and Lowe.

I think that I would actually be more excited by Lowe than Neil(l) sp?

And yes, I know he hasn't managed at this level, but he seems to be on the up. Not sure that Neill is.

Just now, ChippenhamRed said:

Rather a shame when one particular poster is permitted to consistently derail threads and distract from the genuine conversation most of us come here for.

Don’t really understand why the mods don’t step in to be honest.

I agree the number of people who keep quoting and engaging with my posts is slightly excessive.

Archived