IGNORED

Chris Hughton

Mattredrobin

I’ll even make you a cocoa, just stop trolling. Ffs you can’t even write PhD correctly, an achievement you say you earned.

1 minute ago, Lez said:

You join the very long queue of those keen to engage. 

Yep to tell to **** off.

1 minute ago, RumRed said:

I’ll even make you a cocoa, just stop trolling. Ffs you can’t even write PhD correctly, an achievement you say you earned.

Yep to tell to **** off.

Take a step back, deep breaths, you will be ok.

2 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

Put him on ignore a while ago . How sad and pathetic can one person be to be that much of a ***.

everyone should put him on ignore. Cut off his oxygen 

Best idea yet.

Oh...

...you mean metaphorically...

46 minutes ago, GlastonburyRed said:

Have also placed him on ignore; poor guy sounds like he needs some help, I hope he gets it x 

No way am I putting him on ignore.

He actually cheers me up on a daily basis. Whenever I have to deal with the general public, I just remind myself that there is someone that takes ****wittery to a whole new level.

Just now, Superjack said:

He actually cheers me up on a daily basis. Whenever I have to deal with the general public, I just remind myself that there is someone that takes ****wittery to a whole new level.

???

2 minutes ago, Superjack said:

It is amusing how people quote me and then allow themselves to get so wound up by the reply.

37 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

We're certainly not terribly run now. Hard to know what happened really but O'Driscoll record on joining us was markedly superior to that of LJ.

Some managers and clubs don't fit, like some players and clubs, regardless of how well run or similar. 

Yes, for clarity I was talking about Johnson's record.

Jeez lighten up people.

If Lez wants to troll - let him.

Robbo's been doing it for years.

It's a forum.

If he wants to call out harry or KITR - then let him.

He will either look clever or a dick.

I know which way I'd bet, but that's neither here nor there.

Personally - I think it's a welcome bit of banter in what is becoming a sad situation.

From Prem contenders to managerless and rudderless ship in a matter of months.

Every day that passes makes it harder for players to be retained / sold / bought.

Thats more concerning than Lez/ Lesley / Simon / Londoner trolling a few people.

All we know for sure is Flynn,Robins, Hughton have been interviewed. People like Gerrard were sounded out. Chancers like Fowler put himself in the frame.

I'm sure people can add others to the list of 'interviewed' - if you can, please do.

As it stands, Harry and KITR say Hughton is still #1 choice, so that's good enough for me until proved incorrect.

It is ominous that betting is re-opened and Watford seem keen.

Not what you would hope for with our #1 choice.

Like many others, I can see Hughton going elsewhere and mass disappointment for the forum.

Personally - Robins, with Flynn as #2 would be my guess if Hughton goes elsewhere.

And that's only because I am 100% certain they have both been interviewed, and both are keen.

Again, it's a forum - and I really hate the public calling for bannings of posters.

People wanna troll - let them. Don't nibble and they go away.

Wheres Katchina when you need a wind-up!

Archived