Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

1 minute ago, Badger08 said:

I think @Kid in the Riot was correct to be fair, I've just seen a copy of the contract. No wonder it's taking so long.

iiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttiiiiiiiiii

Sign here ___________________

It? pennywise it 2017 GIF

31 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Yep, Londoner/Lez/Simon Parker has filled this forum with some shite over the years. It's a shame blocking someone on here doesn't mean they can't view your content, otherwise I'd do it, as I'm sure would many others!

Put him on ignore a while ago . How sad and pathetic can one person be to be that much of a ***.

everyone should put him on ignore. Cut off his oxygen 

Edited by steviestevieneville
  • Like 1
Just now, steviestevieneville said:

Put him on ignore a while ago . How sad and pathetic can one person be to be that much of a ***.

everyone should put him on ignore. Cut of his oxygen 

How sad and pathetic that I can make you so irate. Quite amusing.

54 minutes ago, Lez said:

Oh sorry he said dotting the Is and ts.....2 weeks ago.....before we had even started the interview process....absolute shithousery he has been found out.

Yes he did say it but it wasn’t two weeks ago. He also apologised the next day for prematurely getting carried out - so it’s not absolute shithousery at all

18 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

I’ve just looked at this thread after a couple of hours break and found it’s just an @Lez fest. Is he / she / ano trying to set a record of some sort? 

It's making a return to lockdown seem ever more appealing!I 

16 minutes ago, Lez said:

How sad and pathetic that I can make you so irate. Quite amusing.

Les you have accomplished your mission,you have sucked the masses in,what pleasure you get sat back drinking wine quaffing grapes and laughing loud  is beyond me.

Anyway you have become REALLY BORING. So do the right thing now chap and leave,xx

• Like 1
Just now, stephenkibby. said:

Les you have accomplished your mission,you have sucked the masses in,what pleasure you get sat back drinking wine quaffing grapes and laughing loud  is beyond me.

Anyway you have become REALLY BORING. So do the right thing now chap and leave,xx

If you had a brain cell you would've realised that quoting me probably wasnt the best way to move this process on.

1 hour ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Yep, Londoner/Lez/Simon Parker has filled this forum with some shite over the years. It's a shame blocking someone on here doesn't mean they can't view your content, otherwise I'd do it, as I'm sure would many others!

Has @tomarse misplaced his banhammer?

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
14 minutes ago, RedHienz said:

Hilarious, you are a half literate troll who has by means of his own attention seeking ways has got found out..... again.

Go to bed Lez.

I appreciate you are fixated but perhaps quoting me less may lower your blood pressure.

1 minute ago, Mendip City said:

I’ve never blocked anyone before. Serious question - does anyone know how you do it? 

Click on your user name in the top right of the screen. 

That'll bring up a drop-down menu.

Second from the bottom of that list is "Ignored Users". 

Click that.

From there it's pretty self explanatory.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

His time with us ruined him. 

For him read Coppell but Coppell writ large.

Great career, joins here, few months on retired from football after quitting. :laugh:

Didn't he go 23 games without a win here or something like that?

If so, I think that may have more to do with it.

2 minutes ago, Mendip City said:

I’ve never blocked anyone before. Serious question - does anyone know how you do it? 

Hover over their name, option should appear

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ExiledAjax said:

Click on your user name in the top right of the screen. 

That'll bring up a drop-down menu.

Second from the bottom of that list is "Ignored Users". 

Click that.

From there it's pretty self explanatory.

Thank you - sorted! 

1 minute ago, Lrrr said:

Hover over their name, option should appear

Thank you! 

• Thanks 1
Just now, ExiledAjax said:

Oh this is a better way to do it.

There's also the report button if you feel that the poster is breaching the forum guidelines (shown at the top of the page). 

Just now, Coppello said:

There's also the report button if you feel that the poster is breaching the forum guidelines (shown at the top of the page). 

Oh yes, I have used that once or twice. Only in extremis of course.

51 minutes ago, Lez said:

If you had a brain cell you would've realised that quoting me probably wasnt the best way to move this process on.

If you had a brain cell you’d realise he never actually quoted you...

1 minute ago, Coppello said:

I thought about that. Just being a bloody annoying, smug, wind-up merchant probably isn’t against the rules but it makes this a poorer place. 

• Like 2
  • phantom changed the title to Chris Hughton