Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

Chris Hughton

6 minutes ago, Superjack said:

Didn't he go 23 games without a win here or something like that?

If so, I think that may have more to do with it.

Something like that winless run, but we were a basketcase generally. Like I say, went to shit here after a reasonably successful or at least perfectly acceptable managerial career.

3 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Something like that winless run, but we were a basketcase generally. Like I say, went to shit here after a reasonably successful or at least perfectly acceptable managerial career.

Yes, but even Lee Johnson never went 23 games without a win, and he had nothing of the sort.

2 minutes ago, Superjack said:

Yes, but even Lee Johnson never went 23 games without a win, and he had nothing of the sort.

We're certainly not terribly run now. Hard to know what happened really but O'Driscoll record on joining us was markedly superior to that of LJ.

Some managers and clubs don't fit, like some players and clubs, regardless of how well run or similar. 

5 hours ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

Agree, the Hughton interview on Friday doesn’t fit if he was “not on the shortlist” last week.

If he’d interviewed and it had gone badly, I’d guess some leak would come out to lessen the enthusiasm.

I’d suspect the final three are Neil, Lowe and Hughton. I’d be happy with any of those, in the order of Hughton, Neil and Lowe.

I think that I would actually be more excited by Lowe than Neil(l) sp?

And yes, I know he hasn't managed at this level, but he seems to be on the up. Not sure that Neill is.

Just now, ChippenhamRed said:

Rather a shame when one particular poster is permitted to consistently derail threads and distract from the genuine conversation most of us come here for.

Don’t really understand why the mods don’t step in to be honest.

I agree the number of people who keep quoting and engaging with my posts is slightly excessive.

I’ll even make you a cocoa, just stop trolling. Ffs you can’t even write PhD correctly, an achievement you say you earned.

1 minute ago, Lez said:

You join the very long queue of those keen to engage. 

Yep to tell to **** off.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, RumRed said:

I’ll even make you a cocoa, just stop trolling. Ffs you can’t even write PhD correctly, an achievement you say you earned.

Yep to tell to **** off.

Take a step back, deep breaths, you will be ok.

2 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

Put him on ignore a while ago . How sad and pathetic can one person be to be that much of a ***.

everyone should put him on ignore. Cut off his oxygen 

Best idea yet.

Oh...

...you mean metaphorically...

• Haha 2
46 minutes ago, GlastonburyRed said:

Have also placed him on ignore; poor guy sounds like he needs some help, I hope he gets it x 

No way am I putting him on ignore.

He actually cheers me up on a daily basis. Whenever I have to deal with the general public, I just remind myself that there is someone that takes ****wittery to a whole new level.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, Superjack said:

No way am I putting him on ignore.

He actually cheers me up on a daily basis. Whenever I have to deal with the general public, I just remind myself that there is someone that takes ****wittery to a whole new level.

😂😂😂

• phantom changed the title to Chris Hughton