IGNORED

Chris Hughton

Mattredrobin

10 minutes ago, BS15_RED said:

It’s my birthday Monday, I’d love for City to announce Hughton as an early present! If it’s Paul Cook though, I’ll be quite pleased with that also as I think he’s a cracking manager.

My birthday Monday too

27 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

They wouldn’t bother with something like this, not worth the backlash. I’m pretty certain something will happen tonight now Tinnion has joined in. Likely Hughton or less likely someone from left field of huge profile.

Yep I think this as well, that’s why taken so long and they always are good at keeping things under wraps

3 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

SL’s plane travelling from Liverpool to Bristol right now apparently. Could be totally unrelated but might be a clue - If it’s linked surely more likely it’s Cool but where was Hughton’s radio interview taking place? 

Really on the plane?

3 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

SL’s plane travelling from Liverpool to Bristol right now apparently. Could be totally unrelated but might be a clue - If it’s linked surely more likely it’s Cool but where was Hughton’s radio interview taking place? 

If coming from Liverpool, then very likely to be Cook. 

5 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Radio Verulam is St Alban's.

6 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

St Albans I should think. Sadly.

6 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

?? where’s this come from then, this is like Peter Crouch being in the owners private jet to Newcastle when he was in the car on the way to Stoke

9 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

SL’s plane travelling from Liverpool to Bristol right now apparently. Could be totally unrelated but might be a clue - If it’s linked surely more likely it’s Cook but where was Hughton’s radio interview taking place? 

Says who?

3 minutes ago, petehinton said:

?? where’s this come from then, this is like Peter Crouch being in the owners private jet to Newcastle when he was in the car on the way to Stoke

It’s from that ridiculous City Till I Die facebook page (hence ‘apparently’) but it’s an oddly specific rumour if untrue.

It‘a possible to trace the plane too if you know the correct ID code.

1 minute ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Two flights inbound to Bristol in the whole of UK airspace according to Flight Radar, and they’re both easyJeta, so unless Uncle Steve picked up an A320 in a fire sale, I think someone’s having a laugh!

8-BA9-DDBD-9677-47-FB-94-C3-4-C39945-DE0

Yeah had a look myself and couldn’t see anything. Still a very strange and oddly specific lie to tell.

Are all aircraft shown there, even small private ones? If I remember correctly we’ve nerdishly tracked his plane on here before during the end of transfer windows.

6 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Gerrard was in Aberdeen as of 3 hours ago 

Easy, jump on a Ducati, strait to John Lennon Airport and a private Jet into Bristol. 

The Guy iobviously wants the gig..

Archived