IGNORED

Chris Hughton

Mattredrobin

53 minutes ago, Harry said:

Mods 

Please please please, when this is confirmed, let it be on a new thread, rather than merged with this one with 30 pages of betting odds, 20 pages of political chicanery and 5 pages of shit puns. 

Please......

If I was Admin I would happily be banning anyone who dared to post shit puns on here at will

2 minutes ago, KeepUpLino said:

If I was Admin I would happily be banning anyone who dared to post shit puns on here at will

Quite right too,  no knead for shit puns, that's taking it too far. 

5 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Darrell Clarke’s had his say:

Watched all 30 seconds of that waiting for him to either slate us needlessly or have a Yorkshire terrier turn up. Disappointed at neither. 

Is he still pissed ?

If you take out the posts with bread puns, those about politics, and those where posters are slagging off other posters, this thread would only be about 10 pages long.

Oh god...... I've added to the dross haven't I ?

9 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Talkshite say he’s agreed to come here.

That would be great news as far as I am concerned.  I didn't really fancy any of the other names that have been touted too much.  A proven manager who did very well at Brighton and is well capable of getting us into the top tier with adequate support.

I think that the majority of City fans will be happy if it is true.................. Like if you agree.

1 hour ago, Bainsey said:

Someone got out the wrong side of Bread this morning. Like it or Loaf it the Buns are here to stay.

This one has to be the best so far.... But maybe we should stop it now as it seems to be offending alot of snowbakes... That's enough now. 

9 minutes ago, WECANDO said:

He'll be announced by this weekend and then the club should push Season Card sales which one would think would sell very quickly. 

Who’d buy a season ticket Now, with the real possibility/probability that they won’t be able to attend most games.

8 minutes ago, WECANDO said:

He'll be announced by this weekend and then the club should push Season Card sales which one would think would sell very quickly. 

In normal circumstances yes but can't see many extra  SC sales when you cant watch the game, I'm holding off at the moment but will probably renew when I can actually go to the ground. 

Archived