IGNORED

Chris Hughton

Mattredrobin

1 minute ago, KeepUpLino said:

Jesus you’re boring.... 

Just stop responding. Either it's a bored 13 year old with google. Or they are who they say they are but base their entire identity on where they went to university.

Not sure which is worse to be honest.

Clearly something has gone wrong and they are desperate for attention on here.

36 minutes ago, Lez said:

Actually no I'm just political literate as well as hugely successful of course.

30 minutes ago, Lez said:

No as previously mentioned I have a PHD in microbiology and virology so give the odd bit of advice and case work.

Hang on, you mentioned every day is an off-day at the moment.

How about helping with COVID then Lez, if you're that successful?

Pretty sure you'd crack the anti-viral requirements and possible impacts on the virus of treatments such as Remdesivir, Lopinavir-Ritonavir, Chloroquine, and Hydroxychloroquine among others. You'd crack it in days and save us all with all this free time you have.

Just chill a bit. If you want to debate people, take it to DMs or a chatroom, leave-off the rest of us just waiting for news and having to skim through the trash.

Goes for everyone also, can we get this back on track?

Have we discussed Hughton's track record on youth at all? - I skipped the 9-10 pages discussing Labour, Left-Wing Politics, and the Conservative Party.

1 minute ago, redsince1994 said:

Just stop responding. Either it's a bored 13 year old with google. Or they are who they say they are but base their entire identity on where they went to university.

Not sure which is worse to be honest.

Clearly something has gone wrong and they are desperate for attention on here.

I live a very good life based on my job when I was younger and enjoy all things Bristol city especially helping those who dont understand the game as well as I do.

Excited to get Hughton in, hopefully all tied up tomorrow and maybe announcement in the evening or Saturday do we think?

Feels like the right level of appointment for us, appropriately ambitious but also quite pragmatic (going with experience over star appeal)

1 minute ago, Fuber said:

How about helping with COVID then Lez, if you're that sucessful?

Pretty sure you'd crack the anti-viral requirements and possible impacts on the virus of treatments such as Remdesivir, Lopinavir-Ritonavir, Chloroquine, and Hydroxychloroquine among others. You'd crack it in days and save us all with all this free time you have.

Just chill a bit. If you want to debate people, take it to DMs or a chatroom, leave-off the rest of us just waiting for news and having to skim through the trash.

Have we discussed Hughton's track record on youth at all? - I skipped the 9-10 pages discussed Labour, Left-Wing Politics, and the Conservative Party.

I was on BBC and Sky via webcam giving my thoughts earlier in the pandemic. I wouldn't crack it in days trust me personally I'm thinking this will be April may job at the earliest.

1 hour ago, Lez said:

I appreciate that the sociological comparative comparisons go well over your head.

Well.

Other people on here have referred to you as a 'bellend'.

I disagree.

I can see now that the term is not even close to descriptive enough.

31 minutes ago, Lez said:

I do the occasional lecture but mainly in the US Canada and Australia.

Are you the "academic" who used to post on here under a different name? I haven't seen him post in a couple of years it must be..

10 minutes ago, Fuber said:

How about helping with COVID then Lez, if you're that successful?

Have we discussed Hughton's track record on youth at all? - I skipped the 9-10 pages discussing Labour, Left-Wing Politics, and the Conservative Party.

I was well impressed when I saw his championship record. Knew he had done good things but it makes for very impressive reading!

Played - 206

Wins - 108

Draws - 60

Losses - 38

7 minutes ago, Lez said:

I live a very good life based on my job when I was younger and enjoy all things Bristol city especially helping those who dont understand the game as well as I do.

You’ve clearly got some serious issues and are more than likely a very lonely person I mean who would want to spend anytime with you ?... 

Going back to Hughton...

We referenced in another thread that some scouse candidate would have an influence on our central midfielders. Well, Jay DaSilva should be very excited right now. Jay's probably not too aware yet of Hughton's successful career as an attacking left back at Spurs, but he might learn from, and be inspired by, the new gaffer.

31 minutes ago, Lez said:

I will gladly debate anyone havent really done it since by Oxford debating society days.

14 minutes ago, Lez said:

9 minutes ago, Lez said:

I was on BBC and Sky via webcam giving my thoughts earlier in the pandemic. I wouldn't crack it in days trust me personally I'm thinking this will be April may job at the earliest.

Do we really need another shoddy wind-up merchant on OTIB? 

Mods....?

2 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Do you mean ‘Oxford debating society’?  Could you be more precise?

Magdalan College debating society and the Oxford Union.

Just now, TonyTonyTony said:

Cool. Being a virologist, sky presenter and Oxford debater clearly gives you little time

#stillawindowlicker

Sky interviewee

18 minutes ago, Seneca the Younger said:

Are you the "academic" who used to post on here under a different name? I haven't seen him post in a couple of years it must be..

Was just thinking that when I saw the word "academic". For the life of me I can't remember that poster's name though.

6 minutes ago, Dynamite Red said:

Colin Calderwood and Trollope seem the logical additions, are other names in the mix?

Haha always remember the Calderwood **** off sign by the the Spanish bar after beating Rotherham last day of season to go up with GJ. Ah what a great few seasons they were.

Archived