IGNORED

Alan Pardew?

brady bunch

10 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Not for me.

A yes man if i ever saw one.

Well that'll make him appeal to SL.

He's almost over-qualified for the post in terms of his Premier League experience. Things haven't gone well for him at Den Haag or WBA, albeit over short spells. 

My concern would be he hasn't achieved much in the last 5 years, and I'd want to know why...

55 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Well that'll make him appeal to SL.

He's almost over-qualified for the post in terms of his Premier League experience. Things haven't gone well for him at Den Haag or WBA, albeit over short spells. 

My concern would be he hasn't achieved much in the last 5 years, and I'd want to know why...

Eight year contract on Prem manager wages ...

Well he would certainly tick the ‘experienced’ box, he seems to have been around forever and after a Google i’m Surprised to find him 3 years younger than Hughton.

Certainly attracts a fair bit of controversy though, not sure if SL will like that sort of attention. Also I think he will be too strong a voice for our Board. Would suit someone like Birmingham better I think, leaving Hughton to join us ?

7 hours ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Yep. id go along with that kid.

After his showing at wba, would struggle to get a decent job.

Hes worked for ashley and west hams board.

Possibly the worst chairmen in the leauge, in their own fans views.

West Ham had a different board then IIRC. Mind you they weren't very good!

His record on paper is pretty decent. Unsure how to assess him though, both in season ie runs of results but also successive seasons at the same club he either does very solid job or very poorly. Little in between!

Very boom and bust IMO.

In other words if we hired him it could all click and be fantastic...however it could also implode and land us in a relegation scrap- probably wouldn't be a dull midtable season whichever way you look at it!!

To be honest, I'm going to ask for odds on Sir Alex Ferguson.

Pretty sure that I saw him going through the KFC drive through earlier as I drove past.

Surely he hasn't come all this way just for the chicken :dunno:

Would explain why it's taken so long to announce something. What a coup that is going to be!!

Archived