IGNORED

Thierry Henry

Knighty

53 minutes ago, BetterRedthenBlue said:

If we're going French I'd rather go for Stephane Moulin of Angers, Claude Peul (yes former Southampton and Leicester boss) of Saint-Etienne or Michel Der Zakarian of Montpellier

If we're going French I'd rather Juliette Binoche myself.

54 minutes ago, RiverRed said:

I think Henry VIII would be a better bet. Good with large squads. Takes no sh!t from people. Old school disciplanarian and if all else fails, he'll start a new breakaway league and declare BCFC as champions. 

Another big plus - he hasn't got a son to take on the job . . .

2 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

Probably comes a close second as my all time favourite footballer, so I’d have him!

Just behind Ade Akinbiyi. 

Had one job of note and failed miserably.

Dear oh dear

2 hours ago, The Batman said:

Presumably, he was Monaco manager when Massengo became the youngest champions league player? 

Someone fact check it. 

Yes, Henry was manager when Massengo made his Champions League debut...but Massengo has never been youngest Champions League player

11 minutes ago, David Brent said:

Yes, Henry was manager when Massengo made his Champions League debut...but Massengo has never been youngest Champions League player

Yep you're right. 

But he was the first player born in 21st century to play in champions league. Got it muddled. 

6 hours ago, BS13 Robin said:

It would give us those midfield hard men that we were talking about on a previous thread!

Would also give a completely different slant on players dropped from the first team to play in the "stiffs"!

Archived