IGNORED

Steve Gerard at Bristol airport

Coombsy

I wasn't going to mention this in case it was nothing, but I was in the Nisa Local in Coalpit Heath earlier (the one that used to be called Village Roots, if anyone knows the area) and I saw Slavisa Jokanovic in the biscuit aisle holding a packet of those pink Party Rings that you used to get at children's parties.

He turned to the guy with him - who I think might have been his agent, though it was hard to tell with the face mask - and said "Steve and Mark are sure to love these. It's bound to sweeten the deal." The agent looked a bit confused so he added "you know, 'cos they've got sugar in." The agent laughed awkwardly. 

I didn't catch the rest of the conversation and there could be nothing in it. But maybe it could be something...

1 minute ago, LondonBristolian said:

I wasn't going to mention this in case it was nothing, but I was in the Nisa Local in Coalpit Heath earlier (the one that used to be called Village Roots, if anyone knows the area) and I saw Slavisa Jokanovic in the biscuit aisle holding a packet of those pink Party Rings that you used to get at children's parties.

He turned to the guy with him - who I think might have been his agent, though it was hard to tell with the face mask - and said "Steve and Mark are sure to love these. It's bound to sweeten the deal." The agent looked a bit confused so he added "you know, 'cos they've got sugar in." The agent laughed awkwardly. 

I didn't catch the rest of the conversation and there could be nothing in it. But maybe it could be something...

Party rings, droool.???

Yes, I’m on a diet. 

2 minutes ago, SecretSam said:

Can he even remember what football is, it's been that long?

Genuinely wondered where he'd gone so just did some digging, he is or was on the LMA Comittee and was at Fulham in a coaching role in 2015

Sounds like he wanted to get back into football but never got given opportunites. Seem's odd, if he wanted to get back into management badly enough someone would have took him

17 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Straight in a taxi to the Avon Gorge Hotel, followed by a night out in various random South Bristol boozers. That's the usual pattern.

We should see a photo of someone's elbow shortly as well.

Had a meeting scheduled with Mick McCarthy in North Street.

26 minutes ago, Rocky said:

I've seen the pics on Twitter, supposedly of Gerrard at Rosemarino in Clifton.  The picture is in fact from this...

Interesting.

Especially because the Rosemarino in Clifton is currently only offering a takeaway service.

Must have made a special effort to open just for him, eh?

?

42 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

I prefer the Sainsbury down the road.

Archived