IGNORED

Steve Gerard at Bristol airport

Coombsy

1 hour ago, Coombsy said:

Just hearing Steve at Bristol airport 

Bloody hell, how close are you? With my tinnitus I would be lucky to hear him if he was sat next to me, but you can hear him above the plane noise at Bristol Airport? 

1 hour ago, Rocky said:

I've seen the pics on Twitter, supposedly of Gerrard at Rosemarino in Clifton.  The picture is in fact from this...

The chef is smiling broadly there...........................................I wonder if he was still smiling after Stevie G did a runner before the bill - and nicked a load of spoons on the way out.

Scousers eh!   You can take the boy out of Liverpool....but you can't take the boy etc

On 06/07/2020 at 13:46, Red-Robbo said:

Straight in a taxi to the Avon Gorge Hotel, followed by a night out in various random South Bristol boozers. That's the usual pattern.

We should see a photo of someone's elbow shortly as well.

Nope

On 06/07/2020 at 13:49, Dr Balls said:

Is the Avon Gorge Hotel actually open? Surely we can’t appoint anyone until we have clarified that!

Up and running! I work there as mentioned on the Hughton thread. No sign of Stevie G whatsoever. Here clarified for you :D

On 06/07/2020 at 13:46, Red-Robbo said:

On 06/07/2020 at 13:49, Dr Balls said:

On 06/07/2020 at 08:06, Wade Wilson said:

When has anyone ever called Steven Gerrard “Steve”?, just feels wrong. 

Everybody that knows him well enough to not have to use his last name when referencing him calls him Steve!

On 06/07/2020 at 13:36, Coombsy said:

Just hearing Steve at Bristol airport 

Unfortunately, his flights were arranged by NTTDS, so after a quick coffee in arrivals he had to get on the next plane straight back to Glasgow.

On 06/07/2020 at 13:51, LondonBristolian said:

I wasn't going to mention this in case it was nothing, but I was in the Nisa Local in Coalpit Heath earlier (the one that used to be called Village Roots, if anyone knows the area) and I saw Slavisa Jokanovic in the biscuit aisle holding a packet of those pink Party Rings that you used to get at children's parties.

He turned to the guy with him - who I think might have been his agent, though it was hard to tell with the face mask - and said "Steve and Mark are sure to love these. It's bound to sweeten the deal." The agent looked a bit confused so he added "you know, 'cos they've got sugar in." The agent laughed awkwardly. 

I didn't catch the rest of the conversation and there could be nothing in it. But maybe it could be something...

I’d imagine he’d be having a pint in the Riser later 

6 minutes ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

Either they’ve heard the rumour from here, but a Celtic news site suggest he’s met Jon Lansdown. 

https://thecelticbhoys.com/2020/07/07/rangers-steven-gerrard-exit/

Bit poor that they’ve not researched us well enough to know we’ve not been in top tier a lot longer. 

Nor at any point have we been 3rd and 3 points off the top 2.

Archived