IGNORED

Pedro

James54De

City article said 'up to' 4 weeks and this is very light warm up work, could be he joins in with the warm up and then does his own stuff and be another week before he's ready to play a game. A telling sign would be getting included in the match day squad this week.

3 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

He would be an amazing permanent signing imo.

They look very happy there. And maybe we can have Walsh in the side?

If the speculated fee is correct I think its too much for us in the championship so would need to be re-negotiated lower if we were serious

People highlighting Pedro, anyone spotted Kasey :fear:

1 minute ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

When was the last time that a player we signed permanently after a loan spell turned out to be as good as we’d hoped?  I’m really struggling to think of someone who played better once they were signed permanently.  Help me out here.

Dasilva hasn't done too badly has he?

47 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

When was the last time that a player we signed permanently after a loan spell turned out to be as good as we’d hoped?  I’m really struggling to think of someone who played better once they were signed permanently.  Help me out here.

Liam Fontaine? Might not have ended well but we had 7 good years out of him by then.

Thinking about it Wade Elliott is a more recent shout.

46 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I did wonder about his sudden injury but that's a quick recovery if so... 

Is it? The article said 'up to 4 weeks', 2 1/2 weeks out, week or so getting back up to speed in training to return. Pedro could have recovered better than anticipated, could be he just joined in with the activation drills and then worked on his own after etc

4 hours ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Andy Cole?

5 hours ago, Bazooka Joe said:

Strange how they suddenly seem fit now that Lee Johnson has departed.

Don't we all?

3 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

It cured my impotence.

That can't be too hard can it?  :)

7 minutes ago, dave36 said:

Johnson knew full well what the fans wanted, I am sure that porkies were another tool he used to fend off his critics - Palmer and Elliason v Cardiff was a good example

Holden confirmed the Injuries even explained what they were, Pedro was just doing light grass work. People do love a conspiracy or just point blank refuse to believe anything!

7 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Plus Joe Morrell, Taylor Moore and Sam Szmodics in the clip too....all in the line on the far right.

Apparently the club are waiting on confirmation from the EFL about whether anyone who’s been loaned out can be added back into the current squad for the remainder of this season. 

7 minutes ago, DC10 said:

Apparently the club are waiting on confirmation from the EFL about whether anyone who’s been loaned out can be added back into the current squad for the remainder of this season. 

No they are not the rules are crystal clear, unless out for the season no additional players can be added. Why make things up?

Archived