IGNORED

A choose of two or more.

Roadrunner

With CH and MMc saying they are interested. I have just seen John Terry name being put forward and a number of others. This seems to be the most positive and exciting new manager debates i can remember. We can not mess this up, we need CH or MMc signed up asap so we can prepare for next season. If we end up with a Div 1 or 2 young up and coming manager. I for one will not be very happy.

So far all you've got are polite expressions of less than total disinterest, they don't mean anything.  And as for John Terry that's laughable, he's got zero experience and far too big a profile- poor fit for us all round.

Be patient and don't get carried away.

No disrespect to plymouth or bury, but they go up from the bottom division every other year.

Would you really have those 2 managers over 2 ex england captains, with a wealth of contacts, and who would command respect in the dressing room?

I wouldnt mind either, both are born leaders.

12 hours ago, Roadrunner said:

With CH and MMc saying they are interested. I have just seen John Terry name being put forward and a number of others. This seems to be the most positive and exciting new manager debates i can remember. We can not mess this up, we need CH or MMc signed up asap so we can prepare for next season. If we end up with a Div 1 or 2 young up and coming manager. I for one will not be very happy.

I read somewhere - the Bristol Live I think that SL was planning to go down the same route as they did with LJ, by looking for a young up and coming manager...............:dunno:

if that’s true then the likes of Hughton and McCarthy aren’t likely to feature in SLs thinking. 

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

I read somewhere - the Bristol Live I think that SL was planning to go down the same route as they did with LJ, by looking for a young up and coming manager...............:dunno:

if that’s true then the likes of Hughton and McCarthy aren’t likely to feature in SLs thinking. 

Well his Bristol Rugby should demonstrate that is not the way, interestingly few weeks but in truth only a handful of people will make this decision

3 minutes ago, DT The Optimist said:

Well his Bristol Rugby should demonstrate that is not the way, interestingly few weeks but in truth only a handful of people will make this decision

It’ll be Ashton who does the recruitment and I imagine that SL gets involved at the interview stage - if indeed interviews are deemed necessary.

3 hours ago, Robbored said:

Alan Nixon has tweeted something along those lines.

Archived