IGNORED

Snakey`s going to Wembley

Lanterne Rouge

With 3 half decent sides (at L1 level) dropping plus Ipswich and Sunderland down there (surely they'll get it right at some point?), getting out of L1 is going to be tough, as we well know.

I feel for their support. 

That said, I'm happy for Snakey, I hope they make it up and he gets a long term deal plus it's a reasonably close away game, as is Wycombe to be fair. 

2 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

With 3 half decent sides (at L1 level) dropping plus Ipswich and Sunderland down there (surely they'll get it right at some point?), getting out of L1 is going to be tough, as we well know.

I feel for their support. 

Add the likes of Posh, Donny, Plymouth (who won`t be as bad as they were last time) it will be a tough ask.

22 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Loving big Bayo doing the post-match stuff with the squad. Could/would he take over from Ainsworth when he finally gets poached? It would certainly liven up the game with him as a manager.

Seems a logical step TBH. The way Bayo was sparking up one of the young 'uns after the game had 'pitch leader' all over it. 

TBH, if Ainsworth were to leave, would you want to tell Bayo he wasn't good enough? Bugger that! ?

3 minutes ago, OldlandReddies said:

The Championship next season is looking like it'll be the weakest it ever has been. Leeds, West Brom and possibly Fulham clearing off to the Prem. Bournemouth, Villa and Watford? Coming down and Coventry, Rotherham and either Oxford or Wycombe going up. 

Wouldn’t say it’s much different myself

Archived